Hacking pspdisp + wii?

N!ck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what you're trying to ask. If you use Dolphin on your computer and stream it to your PSP, you'd still have to use your Wiimote with your computer.
But with games that don't require motion sensing, you can control with your PSP.

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I meant was, is it possiable to make a pspdisp app in the homebrew channel and one for the psp xmb memory stick. Launch pspdisp in the psp put down the wii ipadress making you connect to the wii's homebrew channal, as for controls you press home on the psp(which brings up the pspdisp menu) switch your control settings to gamecube(sense the homebrew channel can work with the gamecube controller) and that will be it. Psp as a controller in the howbrew channal and the wii sending a video display signal to the psp.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What I meant was, is it possiable to make a pspdisp app in the homebrew channel and one for the psp xmb memory stick. Launch pspdisp in the psp put down the wii ipadress making you connect to the wii's homebrew channal, as for controls you press home on the psp(which brings up the pspdisp menu) switch your control settings to gamecube(sense the homebrew channel can work with the gamecube controller) and that will be it. Psp as a controller in the howbrew channal and the wii sending a video display signal to the psp.
So essentially, you want PSP to act like the GamePad used in Wii U?

Not possible at the moment, don't think it will be ever possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1