psp vita memory cards will they release a micro sd adapter?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by dragonmaster, Jan 6, 2012.

1. dragonmaster
    OP

Member dragonmaster THE WALKER

Greece
    well as i am going to buy a psp vita i am thinking if there is a way in the near future they release a psp vita micro sd adapter so i wont need to pay a lot for cards as i already own a 32gb micro sd class 10 which i consider fast enough .
    it is truth that i would like to have this option as an adapter would be cheaper and maybe faster and pc friendly ;)

2. djricekcn

Member djricekcn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    None of the currently available memory cards will ever work, the memory cards themselves are encrypted.

3. NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Member NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU Now with extra redundancy!

Australia
    As the memory cards are encrypted, there will NEVER be a MicroSD adapter. You can, however use MicroSD cards for the original PSP.

4. dragonmaster
    OP

Member dragonmaster THE WALKER

Greece
    hehe i understand , until they find some loopholes in encryption only psp vita memory cards will run on psp vitas thats a bummer ,anyway hope it goes well in the market for its spec is a nice machine and it would be nicer with an android os ;)

5. T-hug

Chief Editor T-hug Always like this.

pip
    United Kingdom
    Even if they do crack the encryption, the cards are way too small to use an adapter with a micro SD as a replacement.