Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RoverZ said:
My PSP is version 6.2 and I have not installed anything homebrew on it accept for NesterJ itself.
You need to put a 'signed' version of the emulator on your PSP.

Here's a list of signed hombrew. You will find a signed version of NesterJ in that list.

RoverZ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Rydian said:
If you used the signed version of TN-C you can run unsigned emulators as well, such as Masterboy.
What? What is a signed TN-C? I've never seen or ran that before. What does it do? Where can I get it?

I'm confused, answer my questions please. :s

RoverZ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Rydian said:
1 - Run this.
http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/01/21/6-20-t...sed-signed-too/

2 - Your PSP will apear to restart.

3 - Now you can run emulators and such.

If you shut the PSP down or it loses power than you need to run the TN-C HEN (coldbird) again.
I run it, then it goes to the PSP screen, then my screen goes black for a second or too, then it goes back to the home screen. Is this normal and is it supposed to happen? Can I know play homebrew that isn't signed?

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoverZ said:
Rydian said:
1 - Run this.
http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/01/21/6-20-t...sed-signed-too/

2 - Your PSP will apear to restart.

3 - Now you can run emulators and such.

If you shut the PSP down or it loses power than you need to run the TN-C HEN (coldbird) again.
I run it, then it goes to the PSP screen, then my screen goes black for a second or too, then it goes back to the home screen. Is this normal and is it supposed to happen? Can I know play homebrew that isn't signed?

That scomplety normal. All it did was reboot your psp and now it can run just about any Homebrew. Yes you can play unsigned 'brew.

RoverZ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Okay, I opened up the GBA emulator for the PSP and it just came up with a japanese screen, so I pressed X and then came another. So I pressed X again and then it went black and took me to my home screen. What went wrong? Why is it doing this?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
1 - Choose a game.

2 - Go back to the menu.

3 - The first option is "load state", the second is "save state", each has a slot number.

4 - You can go to "emulator options" (fifth option down, the first in the second set of three), an the bottom option (the very bottom word is "back", so you want the option above that) is the language.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4