PSP Retro Emulators

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by wrettcaughn, Apr 30, 2010.

1. sgllocal

sgllocal Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2017
    United Kingdom
    hi guys quick question, i am having some trouble adding emus to my psp and getting them working. i have picodrive for megadrive and have the games, they work fine. but when i try adding another emu ie nes snes etc they always end up corrupted files on the psp once i disconnect the usb.. as i said the megadrive is working fine but i cannot seem to add anymore emus without it all being corrupted.. any ideas how to solve?i have the emus ready and games too. i just cant get past this part lol and have more than one emulator...
    thanks
    dan

2. Snoogins757

Snoogins757 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2017
    United Kingdom
    use fast recovery then retry the new emulators should work, know this was a little while ago and I assume you have sorted the problem by now but thought id respond hate to leave someone in need lol

3. theinstagator

theinstagator Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I'm going to have to pick one of these up

4. tweetyphish

tweetyphish Newbie

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    United States
    Which version of MVSPSP is the one you're supposed to use on the PSP Go model? I cant seem to get mine to work, so I'm guessing I installed one thats supposed to be for a PSP Slim or Phat model. Ugh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice