emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The PSP does have some good games like Birth by Sleep and Crisis Core.

4210198910_HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Seriously why do people use CC and BBC as what they regard as the creme de le creme of the PSP? Honestly CC was horrid and I like FF VII.

Reactions: 4 people

MasterMan194

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Persona and Type-0, and i'll not play Persona. 1 game i like in 2012, PSP is not doing great, it's dying. Vita is the new 2nd one.
When Pokemon B/W 2 sell more DSs than Vita, Sony will cut the prices.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For PSP RPGs Persona 3 is probably the best, CC and BBS can't really compare to it.
For PSP RPGs Trails in the Sky IS the best, Persona 3, CC and BBS can't really compare to it.
Really? if it "was" the best then there should be articles saying it is the best RPG on the PSP yet I can't find any on a Google search but I did find an article praising P3 though.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For PSP RPGs Persona 3 is probably the best, CC and BBS can't really compare to it.
For PSP RPGs Trails in the Sky IS the best, Persona 3, CC and BBS can't really compare to it.
Really? if it "was" the best then there should be articles saying it is the best RPG on the PSP yet I can't find any on a Google search but I did find an article praising P3 though.

Super bad logic, Bro.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably search harder then.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
WhSud.gif

you even admitted in another thread you haven't even played Trails in the Sky so really you're just another mindless gamer who follows review sites and press.

Reactions: 1 person

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WhSud.gif

you even admitted in another thread you haven't even played Trails in the Sky so really you're just another mindless gamer who follows review sites and press.
Yes but after you said that I started a bit in it and to me it feels alot like all the other turn based RPGs released in the west. P3 has shooting yourself in the head to summon demons, I don't see Trials having that.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WhSud.gif

Yes but after you said that I started a bit in it and to me it feels alot like all the other turn based RPGs released in the west. P3 has shooting yourself in the head to summon demons, I don't see Trials having that.

Seriously? So just because they summon Personas, it makes it much better than Trails in the Sky? If you even played Trails in the Sky, you would now be saying that it's better than Persona Portable 3.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
When/where did Square-Enix say they would localize Type-0?
Kitase let it slip last November that they are working on a localization. Since then the site where this interview was posted edited out the information with the localization.

It obviously is coming, despite the interview. If it will be exclusively on PSN or only on Vita, who knows.

BlazeV

Trophies
XP
Country
to be fair the undub if trials is what makes it a great game not saying persona 3 sucks but the dubbing did make it suck.
????
apart from battles, Trails in the Sky has no voice acting.

If you get an undub just for the battle voices, I'm sorry, you're probably a weeaboo.
Lol call someone a weaaboo just because they don't like the american dubbing but the original dub that happens to be japanese, if that is what you believe that you must love watching horrible dubbed anime because its somehow better than the original.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WhSud.gif

Seriously? So just because they summon Personas, it makes it much better than Trails in the Sky? If you even played Trails in the Sky, you would now be saying that it's better than Persona Portable 3.

Somehow you don't realise that people have different tastes and just because you like a certain game doesn't mean its better. So what if someone likes persona over trails in the sky its a matter of taste and to be fair the undub if trials is what makes it a great game not saying persona 3 sucks but the dubbing did make it suck.
What you say is right but just like what prowler said, you can't judge a game from only playing it "a bit".

Especially an RPG, and then have the nerve to say its not a good game compared to one you actually put time into. That's how people label you a fanboy and not take your arguments seriously.

Reactions: 2 people

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want Digimon World: Redigitalyze over here but I'm not sure if it will be. lol its really the only game I'm looking forward to. That and Tag Force 7 perhaps if it comes out.

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol all of your opinions suck!!!11!!

Seriously though, I liked CC and I'm obviously a Kingdom Hearts fan. I have a grand total of 3 games for my PSP because nothing else really jumped out at me. Maybe I'll go out and buy Persona 3 or something sometime.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.