Status
Not open for further replies.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks like huge fakery. And you got my hopes up there, I need some way of playing the few PSP titles that are worth checking out. Seeing as there's no PC emulator yet, it seems massively unlikely too. In fact, scratch that, there's no chance this is real. If no-one's been able to work out how to get it to work on the PC (even those working on it for a year), there is NO way this could be possible in such a short time-span.

Tokas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That picture is sooo fake. Look like they used MS paint.
tongue.gif

The text is awful, the colors are not right and the corners are not right.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I entered this thread to say cool! But right after seeing the picture it's so uncool.

If you consider PSP's native resolution, emulated and projected on 480P, I doubt you'll get a smooth picture. (Please don't tell me that emulator has smoothing enabled when it runs at 4-8fps, smoothing needs to be off if it's running so sluggish)

Looks too fake, if they bothered taking a photo why not a video?

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Needless to say, even if it was real, there is a very small chance that the wii will be able to emulate the 222mhz CPU of the PSP, especially since the the wii has a completely different processor structure

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
notnarb said:
Needless to say, even if it was real, there is a very small chance that the wii will be able to emulate the 222mhz CPU of the PSP, especially since the the wii has a completely different processor structure
Not 222MHz. Its usually underclocked to 222MHz, normal clock is 333MHz. Some games run at 266MHz, too.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Most people should know that emulation is mostly CPU based and not GPU based.your GPU merely displays that son of a bitch, your CPU interprets most of what's going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la