Hacking PSP Demo to Vita with PS3

Bakuku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I need a PS3 to transfer a demo for the PSP to my PSVITA which in not activated (Stupid me!)

I've been using the guide in this Link to try a different method but they both are confusing to be honest.

How do I transfer a demo using the PS3 on the Latest OFW to a PSVITA on 3.60 on a recently created fresh account with no prior downloads to prevent a ban.

Or can someone explain the guide to me better?

Thanks in advance

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Read the very top of the OP in that thread, it doesn't work for very many people. There's a method on page 3, but if you already have a PS3 it's infinitely easier to just use that.

Follow this guide: http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-th...-check-here-first.403035/#Lower_FW_Activation

While it's talking about Activation, you're also going to be using t hat same method to transfer a PSP demo over so just follow as normal and then after you transferred the PSP demo use that to install Adrenaline.

Bakuku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Read the very top of the OP in that thread, it doesn't work for very many people. There's a method on page 3, but if you already have a PS3 it's infinitely easier to just use that.

Follow this guide: http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-th...-check-here-first.403035/#Lower_FW_Activation

While it's talking about Activation, you're also going to be using t hat same method to transfer a PSP demo over so just follow as normal and then after you transferred the PSP demo use that to install Adrenaline.

Well I got it to work using a combo of multiple guides.
Now Adrenaline is installed but I get the C0-9250-6 code telling me to re-download the game?!

I'm curious as how to use the PS3?

I downloaded 2 demos "LocoRoco 2 and Patapon or something?" but I don't know how to tranfer them over to the PSVita, CMA doesn't work on Henkaku and the QCMA trick by connecting to PC first and then unplugging the the USB from the PC and connecting to PS3 doesn't show the demos in the transfer Applications from ps3 to vita list?!

Am I doing something wrong?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, that method doesn't work properly for most people which is why you get that error.

As for demos, not all demos work on the Vita for certain regions. You need to find one that is transferable to your Vita. IIRC LocoRoco 2 doesn't work, LocoRoco the Midnight Carnival demo does.

Bakuku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Like I said, that method doesn't work properly for most people which is why you get that error.

As for demos, not all demos work on the Vita for certain regions. You need to find one that is transferable to your Vita. IIRC LocoRoco 2 doesn't work, LocoRoco the Midnight Carnival demo does.

Ok I used the Demo you mentioned and added it to my VITA using my PS3 and it works.
When installing adrenaline I used your demo and now it works. Currently browing the XMB!

Thanks!

Using Adrenaline on 3.60 Henkaku Non-Activated PSVita thru PS3 contecnt Copy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up