1. Kyrios820

Kyrios820 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, all I am trying to get the box art to show up and having some issues. I Have the USA rom set and the descriptions show up cant get the pictures my pictures are from the libretro set and will not show does anyone have a zip or something they can send me of a working box art zip for the titles folder?

2. mimmo20

mimmo20 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    pSNES support preview images and videos (put files in roms media folder: png files goes in "roms/media/mixrbv2", mp4 files in "roms/media/video").

3. Kyrios820

Kyrios820 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So make a new folder Roms/Media/(Pictures) Or Roms/Media/Mixrbv2/(Picture)

4. mimmo20

mimmo20 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
  5. 18Phoenix

18Phoenix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Who can read has a clear advantage.
    Why some try to use it without showing any interest through effort ?
    Sure it's not working without reading just the basic infos from the mainpage.

6. Mattdabratt23

Mattdabratt23 Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hey all. Just wanted to share this. I hardly understand how to edit these things but since I didn't like the default big_preview (4.4) look so I tweaked them a tiny bit. Didnt like the blue color on both sides of the boxart and the no image logo clipping out, etc as I scrolled so I just modified a couple things to change the background and border colors to the grey so it blends in better. Ive added a pic to show what I mean. I am a 100% noob at these things so hope I was allowed to post it like this. My changes made both pnes and psnes use the same color scheme as I just copy pasted the config files. If you like it then just grab it here. (Hope I dont get into trouble for I also posted in the pnes thread) Cheers.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Mattdabratt23, Aug 31, 2020
    eyeliner and Lineacero like this.
  7. Lineacero

Lineacero GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    @Mattdabratt23 very,,very well,,,ohhhh yeahhh brother,,thanks,,,yessssssssss fantastic,,wonderfull.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Snes9x, Switch, pSNES