PSN: Download Errors

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I get to the free movies? And how long do they remain on the hard drive? Do they auto-delete after a while or are they mine to keep forever?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What? Free movies? How when? what? I guess it's not available in Sweden right?
frown.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ShinyLatios yes thats correct all of them altho Stardust was from my USA ACCT
smile.gif

@Issac & Blaze163 RE movies on the UK store head to the top of the store page it says VIDEO click this and choose your 3 welcome back movies on other stores not so sure !? I know my other accts inc USA wont allow me to download movies from there
frown.gif

movies expire after 30 days from download and 48 hrs after you start to watch them! so not permanent! but still free!

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
okay finished downloading the 2 games.
Although I didnt gett the second game I wanted
frown.gif
. Downloaded Ratchet and Clank instead of inFamous.

PSN is being buggy as FUCK!

mentos

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My thing glitched and i thought i was only gonna get inFamous but now since i read this its time to download me 2nd game!!! WipEoutHD HERE I COMEE W00T FREE STUFF!!!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
If you like Arcade style shooters, co-op fun, button mashing, and waves of good old killing fun, I'd highly recommend Dead Nation. The game has an offline co-op as well as online. Offline is played on the same screen so no split screen junk. Graphics are next to amazing with a ton of little things if you look. At one point we found chicken buckets and hot sauce on the ground. The game has a story mode as well that includes cut scenes between the regular mission screens. There are a bunch of trophies you can earn, head shots being my favorite.

I was wondering, can anyone recommend a PSN title similar to Dead Nation? I'd like to find more of these types of games but am unsure what to try next.

-Another World

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
If you like Arcade style shooters, co-op fun, button mashing, and waves of good old killing fun, I'd highly recommend Dead Nation. The game has an offline co-op as well as online. Offline is played on the same screen so no split screen junk. Graphics are next to amazing with a ton of little things if you look. At one point we found chicken buckets and hot sauce on the ground. The game has a story mode as well that includes cut scenes between the regular mission screens. There are a bunch of trophies you can earn, head shots being my favorite.

I was wondering, can anyone recommend a PSN title similar to Dead Nation? I'd like to find more of these types of games but am unsure what to try next.

-Another World
Forgive me if I'm wrong on this (I've yet to play Dead Nation), but it looks quite similar to Alien Swarm, a free game available through Steam. There isn't much too it, but it was quite fun to play through with a few friends.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I also DLed WipeOut, but thats all I can download, seeing as I already own LBP and Dead Nation.

I Love INfamous. I accidentally stayed up till 3 'o' clock in the morning,playing that game >.<

EDIT: Wow, WipEout sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped