1. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

How do I get to the free movies? And how long do they remain on the hard drive? Do they auto-delete after a while or are they mine to keep forever?

2. Issac

Issac I
    Supervisor

Sweden
    What? Free movies? How when? what? I guess it's not available in Sweden right? [​IMG]

3. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

@ShinyLatios yes thats correct all of them altho Stardust was from my USA ACCT [​IMG]

@Issac & Blaze163 RE movies on the UK store head to the top of the store page it says VIDEO click this and choose your 3 welcome back movies on other stores not so sure !? I know my other accts inc USA wont allow me to download movies from there [​IMG]

movies expire after 30 days from download and 48 hrs after you start to watch them! so not permanent! but still free!

4. MrShawnTRods

MrShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    okay finished downloading the 2 games.
    Although I didnt gett the second game I wanted [​IMG]. Downloaded Ratchet and Clank instead of inFamous.

PSN is being buggy as FUCK!

5. TheDestroyer

TheDestroyer GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™

United States
    Is Ratchet and Clank, Europe only? I've downloaded all using different accounts except that lol [​IMG] Don't forget some free dynamic themes and some avatars from Plus. [​IMG]

6. mentos

mentos Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    My thing glitched and i thought i was only gonna get inFamous but now since i read this its time to download me 2nd game!!! WipEoutHD HERE I COMEE W00T FREE STUFF!!!

7. CarbonX13

CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Taiwan
    I've still yet to have success in connecting to the PSN Store. I'll just wait a couple days, have some exams coming up anyways.

8. Another World

OP Another World Emulate the Planet!
    Former Staff

Colombia
    If you like Arcade style shooters, co-op fun, button mashing, and waves of good old killing fun, I'd highly recommend Dead Nation. The game has an offline co-op as well as online. Offline is played on the same screen so no split screen junk. Graphics are next to amazing with a ton of little things if you look. At one point we found chicken buckets and hot sauce on the ground. The game has a story mode as well that includes cut scenes between the regular mission screens. There are a bunch of trophies you can earn, head shots being my favorite.

I was wondering, can anyone recommend a PSN title similar to Dead Nation? I'd like to find more of these types of games but am unsure what to try next.

-Another World

9. SylvWolf

SylvWolf Ave Dominus Nox

United States
    Forgive me if I'm wrong on this (I've yet to play Dead Nation), but it looks quite similar to Alien Swarm, a free game available through Steam. There isn't much too it, but it was quite fun to play through with a few friends.

10. Another World

OP Another World Emulate the Planet!
    Former Staff

Colombia
    I just found out about Alien Breed Impact (checked a youtube vid, looks just like Dead Nation and its only 9.99 on PSN) and I'm grabbing it now.

11. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 Dirty Weeb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

United States
    Sony trying to pull a fast one.

12. ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios Local "That Guy"

Netherlands
    Well, I also DLed WipeOut, but thats all I can download, seeing as I already own LBP and Dead Nation.

I Love INfamous. I accidentally stayed up till 3 'o' clock in the morning,playing that game >.<

EDIT: Wow, WipEout sucks.

13. bookwormzsh

bookwormzsh Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks! The alternative option worked for me.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Download, Errors,