Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
playstationnetworklogopsnhowtofixfrontpage.jpg

Attempting to browse the Welcome Home area of the PSN network is an experience currently plagued with errors and download problems. If your download freezes and you are forced to reset your PS3, you may reboot to find out that you now have 1 remaining free download with the failed download oddly missing from your download cart. Instead of waiting more than 1 hour on the phone with Sony (1-800-345-SONY), try this alternative solution (see below) for restarting your missing download.

What to do said:
[*]Turn on the PS3 and sign into your PSN account[*]Navigate to PSN Account Management[*]Goto Transaction Management[*]Goto Services List[*]Select SCEA Promotion[*]You will now be able to select your lost download

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is it just the US that has been given these free downloads yet? I tried yesterday and there were nothing there yet :/
i really wished they gave 2 free downloads of anything, or maybe a $XX amount discount code though
frown.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Issac said:
Is it just the US that has been given these free downloads yet? I tried yesterday and there were nothing there yet :/
i really wished they gave 2 free downloads of anything, or maybe a $XX amount discount code though
frown.gif
I can confirm the UK has them too. I'm nearly done downloading inFamous.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Issac said:
frown.gif

Huge download. Took hours.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Depravo said:

Alright! Guess I'll check today as well then
smile.gif

I'll get Dead Nation, and have to get the Wipeout Fury expansion though I think wipeout is boring as hell
tongue.gif
I have wipeout HD (boring), inFamous (Great game!!!), Little big planet (which i think sucks) and Ratchet and Clank I got with the system (way too short :/ like a two hour game on the difficult setting)...

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After several attempts, I was finally able to log in and started downloading Little Big Planet
biggrin.gif
!
Hopefully wont get messed as my net speed is shit... I woudnt wanna start all over again -.-

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shame that PS+ games that you can get only last till the subscription is over. $ony is smart
frown.gif

edit: also which game would you(anyone in general) recommend? I'm getting LPB for PS3, dunno what other game should I get (same with PSP,surely not getting LPB
tongue.gif
)

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lolzed said:
Shame that PS+ games that you can get only last till the subscription is over. $ony is smart
frown.gif

edit: also which game would you(anyone in general) recommend? I'm getting LPB for PS3, dunno what other game should I get (same with PSP,surely not getting LPB
tongue.gif
)
yeah the PS+ subscription is a trick lol.
Will, apart from LPB, I have no particular interest in any of the other games (or I have already played those).. but go for inFamous.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
lolzed said:
frown.gif

tongue.gif
)
yeah the PS+ subscription is a trick lol.
Will, apart from LPB, I have no particular interest in any of the other games (or I have already played those).. but go for inFamous.
Ah forgot to say I got inFamous, I bought it when I got my PS3,along with MGS
tongue.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Got mine today no problems.
I went for Dead Nation & Little Big Planet as I have or have had the others in the past.
Kinda wish I'd got Infamous again though instead of LBP just to do an 'Evil Mode' run to see the differences.
LBP, from what I've played today just isn't my kind of game as I originally figured. Still gotta say good show from Sony thanks for the free games!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been getting consistant error messages but just keeping at it and refusing to let the damn thing beat me got me through. And thanks to having a UK and a US account, I have four new games. Dead Nation and Super Stardust HD from the US store, Wipeout HD Fury and Infamous from the UK store. I already own all the other games
tongue.gif

The only thing I find irritating about the whole situation is that games downloaded for free via my new PS+ time only remain free as long as my PS+ subscription is maintained. So while I could download another half a dozen free games, they'll delete themselves when my time expires
frown.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL anyone that has multiple accts avail before the network down should be able to grab ALL the free games lol
tongue.gif

I have 6 so far and dont forget to grab your free movies too
wink.gif

So far Ive blagged

IMFAMOUS
RACHET AND CLANK
DEAD NATION
WIPEOUT HD+FURY
LITTLE BIG PLANET (i have this as a disk game but f*#k it its free!!!)
SUPER STARDUST HD

movies

RES EVIL DEGENERATION HD

FINAL FANTASY - SPIRITS WITHIN HD

HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 - DEAD AIM HD

RE games expiration its only anything gamewise you download on the psn+ acct that will expire ...altho any themes or avatars are yours to keep
smile.gif

game trials expire after 1 hr of gameplay
smile.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally finished downloading LBP, no errors or whatsover
smile.gif

now, inFamous
biggrin.gif
!

QUOTE said:
Thats the only one I am gonna get
biggrin.gif
Man.. I remembered watching camera recorded quality back in the days that hurt my eyes
tongue.gif
!

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
kobykaan said:
LOL anyone that has multiple accts avail before the network down should be able to grab ALL the free games lol
tongue.gif

I have 6 so far and dont forget to grab your free movies too
wink.gif

So far Ive blagged

IMFAMOUS
RACHET AND CLANK
DEAD NATION
WIPEOUT HD+FURY
LITTLE BIG PLANET (i have this as a disk game but f*#k it its free!!!)
SUPER STARDUST HD

movies

RES EVIL DEGENERATION HD

HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 - DEAD AIM HD

RE games expiration its only anything gamewise you download on the psn+ acct that will expire ...altho any themes or avatars are yours to keep
smile.gif

game trials expire after 1 hr of gameplay
smile.gif
Wow. my WHOLE FAMILY plays on the same PS3. This means I can get them all?

...sweet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night