Menu_UK_Min.png
Deadpool_Uk_BING_Min.png
Stray52.jpg

*** NEW Version:
PS4aCheater 7.0.xxx / Summer Edition 2023 Release => Games: 812 - CUSAS: 1705

- New user option 'PS4 Cheat-Message Mode' on expert settings
- Fix minor issues
- New-Special trainers of:

- WWE 2K22®: CUSA25882 version 01.20* (first trainer to use the new setting CMM)
- Rebel Galaxy™ CUSA02586 version 1.03*
- Assassins Creed Odyssey® CUSA09303 version 01.56 fixed to FW9.0
- FIFA 23® CUSA31873 version 01.24*
- Stray® CUSA24899 version 01.03*
- And many, many others...

* Specific Instructions to use and all side effects explained

Works with Android 6 and onward and compatible with any PC with Android Emulator (ex.: Nox)

The most complete and exclusive collection of cheats on the Wild!!!

URL to download: PS4'a'Cheater 7.0.xxx

Update Instructions: Install over the previous version. (Don't need to uninstall previous version).

Known Issues for all versions :

- if the PS4 and the mobile phone apk are connected in your home network and this home network doesn't have internet access and the mobile have data internet enable at the same time, the apk could fails randomly and maybe no work anymore.

Solution: You need to close the apk from your phone memory, turn off the data connection on your mobile phone, turn off and turn on the Wifi connection again and restart the apk.

The apk will work fine again (but with the mobile phone data disable).

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1º This APK only works for PS4 FW 5.x-9.xx

2º In case that you update from version 1, 2 or version 3 the update maybe can fail.
Solution: Uninstall your old version from the mobile/tablet and install the new version.

3º You can use the loaders that come with the apk (by launching the BIN LOADER on your PS4) or you can use your custom exploit host menu (sefthost or online) to load the PS4 Cheater loader or WebRTE v1 (only version 1, version 2 NO works).

4º Android version supported: 5.1 to 12.

5º Is not mandatory download the covers, but then the layout is a bit ugly...Up to you...

Very easy to use:
--- ONLINE MODE:

1º Download and install the apk from apkfab..

2º Configure your IP in your mobile and your PS4.

3º Start the Online Hen / GoldHen

4º Start the Bin loader or Original exploit.

5º Send the payload from the APK.

6º Load the game in the PS4 and look up in the apk to activate the Cheater.

7º That's all, enjoy it!

The apk is multilingual (English/Brazilian/Spanish) and totally work off-line without internet.

--- OFFLINE MODE:

This is a little more tricky to be safe because we don't want internet connection. Steps:

1º Start the PS4 and wait 1-2 minutes (up to you) with local network connected

2º Start your Hen 2.x / GoldHen

3º Go to View Connection Status and check that the PS4 is connected to your Wifi and check the IP address that have been assigned by your rooter/modem.

4º Start the app in the mobile and in the menu, go to configuration and put the PS4 IP from the previous point.

5º Start the Bin Loader on PS4.

6º When the exploit show the message "Send Payload BIN to port 90XX" then, in the app, use the corresponding option to send the payload.

7º Wait until the app said the message "Payload sent..."

8º Close the guide or browser and start the game that you want to apply the cheat.

9º Advance in the game to start it until you see the number of lives, the energy bar, etc in the screen before apply any cheats.

10º Pause the game, select your game and version in the app (the same game that you have started in the PS4, of course) and do the 'Bind' (tap the Bind button in the apk).

11º Hold on until the menu cheats is showed in the app and then select the cheat that you want to have.

12º Continue the game and enjoy of the magic! :D

Will be happy to help you if you has any question.

Regards,

xZenithy

Last edited by xZenithy,

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know. I don't know what that stuff is, but if it said that the ps4 being hacked was a thing, I probably ignore it since mine isn't. :blink:

Well, to be precise the step 3 it can be optional ( and I'm going to put this in the instructions) because It is not necessary if you are running a original game.

But the step 4 is mandatory and I don't know if the 'bin loader' exploit can work with a firmware major than 5.0x because I don't tested it (and I do't have plans to test it).

Maybe someone can test it but probably shouldn't work.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, to be precise the step 3 it can be optional ( and I'm going to put this in the instructions) because It is not necessary if you are running a original game.

But the step 4 is mandatory and I don't know if the 'bin loader' exploit can work with a firmware major than 5.0x because I don't tested it (and I do't have plans to test it).

Maybe someone can test it but probably shouldn't work.

Bin loader (or any other payload) doesn’t work higher than 5.05. We have no offsets from higher FW to port KERNEL or the payload.

For higher firmwares you need to pay for save wizard modded saves.

Reactions: xZenithy

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Bin loader (or any other payload) doesn’t work higher than 5.05. We have no offsets from higher FW to port KERNEL or the payload.

For higher firmwares you need to pay for save wizard modded saves.
You meant to say higher than 5.07 :D

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Version 1.1.280.
Now more of 130 games and 170 CUSAS total.
Updates some cheats and other minor changes (see the change log)...

Enjoy it!:D

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm very happy to announce my new major release 2.0 for PS4aCheater, the most complete, easy and functional Cheater apk for PS4!!!
This version is even better that any other similar android apk or even similar any other desktop application!

Enjoy it! :)

Last edited by xZenithy,
Reactions: D4M28 and KiiWii

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Version 3.0.359 / October Release.
Games 177 - CUSAS 282
Only private releases for now on. Request by email and said where you read it.

Last edited by xZenithy,
Reactions: KiiWii

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For everyone that ask me by my email...

Install the last version of the apk (2.x.xxx)
Check the main Menu -> About -> Change Log Tab -> Scroll Down -> Contact button! and that's all...
it is very easy!:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi