Gaming PS4 steals the thunder from Switch... again.

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 9,905
  • Replies 141
  • Likes 5

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Mmmm Saiyan Lusitano, i really think you are 15 or so. No offense.

Anyway, both Sony and MS had a "non so good" E3 tbh, so lets just wait for Ninti presentation, then talk all what you want about thunders and whatever.

Last edited by alexj9626,
Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well at first the ps4 was the best console now it's going to be the Xbox one since the x is better then the pro
Hardware doesn't make a better console. It makes a more impressive console but just because the confusingly named Xbox one X has better specs than the PS4 Pro certainly doesn't make it better.
Games are what makes a console good (and a good os interface as well which the PS4 has and I hope the Xbox one X will have as well). If the games for the Xbox one X suck then Sony's gonna keep their lead on them because the PS4 has a great library and actual good exclusives.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Look at all the games they can't make one the switch because it's to under powered
For all I care, as long as it is the only console that has Xenoblade 2, the Switch had my purchase assured.
Will it be the only console I buy? No.
Will it be the only console I was sure I was going to buy? Yes.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: Seliph

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Look at all the games they can't make one the switch because it's to under powered
Where did you get that notion from? The console just came out with a few launch titles. a bunch of games are coming out for the Switch now, especially indy games.

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmm Saiyan Lusitano, i really think you are 15 or so. No offense.

Anyway, both Sony and MS had a "non so good" E3 tbh, so lets just wait for Ninti presentation, then talk all what you want about thunders and whatever.
Nintendo is gonna show games coming this year for the switch, so it's already stuff everyone knows about. Even some 3ds surprises were leaked such as the remake of superstar saga.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Nintendo is gonna show games coming this year for the switch, so it's already stuff everyone knows about. Even some 3ds surprises were leaked such as the remake of superstar saga.

Man, dont try to read the future. Hey, maybe you are rigth but maybe you arent, so lets just wait 2 hours ok?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get that notion from? The console just came out with a few launch titles. a bunch of games are coming out for the Switch now, especially indy games.
Of course it's getting a lot of indies, but not AAA third party games or even third party shovelware. Heck, even sony put their shit together and made undertale an exclusive, thing that nintendo could have done but they nintendont.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Man, dont try to read the future. Hey, maybe you are rigth but maybe you arent, so lets just wait 2 hours ok?
The wait kills me.
It's hard.
Of course it's getting a lot of indies, but not AAA third party games or even third party shovelware. Heck, even sony put their shit together and made undertale an exclusive, thing that nintendo could have done but they nintendont.
It depends what you consider AAA.
For me, Xenoblade 2 is the AAA.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at all the games they can't make on the switch because it's to under powered like fallout 4 etc
List me two games. By the way, Fallout 4 is LIKELY gonna come out on the Switch. It isn't a very hardware intensive game. I can launch it on a Celeron B830 and its integrated graphics.

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte