Hardware PS4 Slim on TV 1366X768?

maikel_12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have a Samsung Model UN32J4000AH television that works in 1366x768 resolution, if I put any other resolution it does not look optimally. I have my PC and Xbox360 connected and they both support this resolution so it is not a problem for me.

But this Christmas I want to buy a PS4 Slim and I have found out that it only has 720P and 1080P and it is something that worries me, has someone by chance played on PS4 Slim on a TV with these characteristics? Could you tell me how is your experience? I have put my xbox360 in 720P and it does not look bad, but it seems that the image has a lot of brightness, I am worried that PS4 does not work correctly on my TV and I do not have money to buy a better one currently.

Thank you very much in advance anyone who can help me with this question.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure my tv uses that resolution. no issues with a ps4 phat, and I have it set as 1080p through a framemeister. I can almost get ps2 games on the ps4, ps3, and ps2 to cover the entire screen with it. anyway, games look great with or without the framemeister. there's no cutting off or anything. if you get that, try the "just scan" function or whatever it's called on your tv. I noticed some cutting off when my laptop sends an image to my tv unless I use that option instead of 16x9.

Reactions: maikel_12

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o