Hardware Ps4 Slim Error ce-30391-6

emaxdl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my southbridge is CXD90042GG, mine is a PRO GOD of WAR Limited edition
I honestly don't think it's southbridge, however I waited for someone to do more tests.

can there be any setting in "Debug Setting" that cancels the problem?

AmitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
my southbridge is CXD90042GG, mine is a PRO GOD of WAR Limited edition
I honestly don't think it's southbridge, however I waited for someone to do more tests.

can there be any setting in "Debug Setting" that cancels the problem?
Could this be a hdd issue? Have anyone tried a new one? Also some people are saying it could be a trophy issue. How many people have got this issue after the 6.72 jailbreak In this thread? Also has anyone changed the CMOS battery after 6.72 jb problem.

AmitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can someone share with Smug Nia :3 Uart logs for this error. He will look into it. Yesterday he solved another 6.72 error. He has asked for Uart logs on twitter. Please share ur experience with him on twitter just like me. He will then look into it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200726_162145.jpg
    IMG_20200726_162145.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 445

Snowlax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
I don't think this error is because of the jailbreak. I bought my ps4 from one guy who said it had just a broken hdmi. I repaired that and when I tried to launch a disc game it crashed with our error. PS4 was on a version 6.70 when I bought it. By the way it doesnt always crash after 5-10s, some games like FIFA17 or Q.U.B.E 2 let me go into menu or settings and after I select New Game, or something like that (in FIFA it is when I select language) it gives the error.

For the UART logs you need USB to TTL Serial Converter. I don't have one but I guess I can order one. It costs like 2 bucks from china, but the shipping will take like a month or so.

Reactions: GermanDennis

Snowlax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Nevermind, just found out that you can also use an Arduino Uno which I have. I will try to get some UART logs.

AmitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I don't think this error is because of the jailbreak. I bought my ps4 from one guy who said it had just a broken hdmi. I repaired that and when I tried to launch a disc game it crashed with our error. PS4 was on a version 6.70 when I bought it. By the way it doesnt always crash after 5-10s, some games like FIFA17 or Q.U.B.E 2 let me go into menu or settings and after I select New Game, or something like that (in FIFA it is when I select language) it gives the error.

For the UART logs you need USB to TTL Serial Converter. I don't have one but I guess I can order one. It costs like 2 bucks from china, but the shipping will take like a month or so.

I think it has something to do with hdd or trophies on ps4 or both. People on twitter have told me to update the firmware and connect to own. Then remove some trophies. I think there are some trophy related files on hdd that needs to be updated or deleted using ftp.
If u have another hdd, can u install 6.72 on that and see if that solve the issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think it has something to do with hdd or trophies on ps4 or both. People on twitter have told me to update the firmware and connect to own. Then remove some trophies. I think there are some trophy related files on hdd that needs to be updated or deleted using ftp.
If u have another hdd, can u install 6.72 on that and see if that solve the issue.

Also one guy in this chat also said updating firmware had solved this issue for him.
If someone can, please try initialising 6.72 on any other hdd and see if that works.
On that same hdd it doesn't work. So please try.

Snowlax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Can someone share with Smug Nia :3 Uart logs for this error. He will look into it. Yesterday he solved another 6.72 error. He has asked for Uart logs on twitter. Please share ur experience with him on twitter just like me. He will then look into it.
So I recorded a uart log when I tried to launch Horizon Zero Dawn CE (CUSA10213). I already sent Smug NIa the log file

Turns out I didnt even had to use Arduino and you can create log files through netcat wirelessly (you can find this on Al Azifs twitter).

Attachments

• mira.rar
    18.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited by Snowlax,

PoopDeck

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I just updated from 5.05 to 6.72 With A Full wipe and I am now getting the same error when launching games that worked before on 5.05. I have the same problem with the date going to 1970 after a power off (I also replaced the cmos battery) This is so annoying I should of just stayed on 5.05 lol

AmitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
So I recorded a uart log when I tried to launch Horizon Zero Dawn CE (CUSA10213). I already sent Smug NIa the log file

Turns out I didnt even had to use Arduino and you can create log files through netcat wirelessly (you can find this on Al Azifs twitter).
Shared with SmugNia:3 on twitter, AlAzif on discord.
Let's see.

Reactions: emaxdl and PoopDeck

AmitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Looking at the logs (I'm no pro) its something to do with trophy data? When I click trophy's on the ps4 I get the same error code.
Yes I think soo too. People have mentioned it before , I have too have on this thread. When you go to current fw ie 7.51 and connect to internet everything worked fine for one of the user on this thread.

Yes I think soo too. People have mentioned it before , I have too have on this thread. When you go to current fw ie 7.51 and connect to internet everything worked fine for one of the user on this thread.

Also can u guys join specterDev's discord. U can chat with the devs directly.
Share logs too
Link: https://discord.gg/wzhhuV

Shared with SmugNia:3 on twitter, AlAzif on discord.
Let's see.
Also can u guys join specterDev's discord. U can chat with the devs directly.
Share logs too
Link: https://discord.gg/wzhhuV

Reactions: chronoss

Snowlax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
It really seems it has to do something with trophies. HBs, Demo games, PS2 games don't have trophies so maybe that is why they work ? Also I found this in the log and it seems to be happening right before it logged out me.

Attachments

• Snímka obrazovky 2020-07-26 o 18.24.04.png
    Snímka obrazovky 2020-07-26 o 18.24.04.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 428

emaxdl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how can a trophy error be if the hard disk is formatted, therefore empty. I just hope that reading the log file will solve the problem.

Reactions: chronoss

Snowlax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
There was a discussion on DAY[0] discord yesterday. Al Azif (big ps4 dev) said the error is appearing because of this line in the log.

<118>[Trophy:Register] ** Trophy registration failed. User(1e6ddba0) was logged-out. errcode=0x800f0530 **

Reactions: emaxdl

Snowlax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
So I managed to kinda fix it. I just have to log out myself quickly before the error shows up and because of that game actually won't close. Its pretty annoying and you need to have perfect timing but at least it works.

Reactions: emaxdl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system