Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

D

Deleted User

Thank you for you hard work. I read in the post notzecoxao that you have to pack prx(module) or something. I guess with eboot bin + param.sfo the game will work but dont know if work with issues like no saves or something

this

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah we gonna need more info on how to repack unless the app does that too. Alot of us 1st timers here

yeah im getting there mate but please see instructions on first post... this is kind of still a WIP but it does do the job, 1.9 will be released later today but i dont want new version every 5 mins just want it working properly lol

Thank you for you hard work. I read in the post notzecoxao that you have to pack prx(module) or something. I guess with eboot bin + param.sfo the game will work but dont know if work with issues like no saves or something. Maybe can put something to select all files in the folder, do unfself and do dowgrade_elf.py then you only need to change the name back to original. Example: something.prx->somenthing.prx decrypted - > somenthing.prx decrypted downgraded then changes name and ready to go

yeah i saw something about this too didnt know we had to do prx files too... this is done via hex... dont know if i can do hex changes via cmd... anyone else know?

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Edit hex i dont know but the people and modded warfare say the ufself and downgrade_elf.py do the job. Maybe transform downgrade_elf.py in drag and drop like unfself do? Or cmd that run script with drag and drop? This will be perfect

Last edited by Ancor,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Edit hex i dont know but the people and modded warfare say the ufself and downgrade_elf.py do the job. Maybe transform downgrade_elf.py in drag and drop like unfself do? This will be perfect

ive managed to do all the downgrade bits like unfself and the sfo but now it seems there is also prx files... not sure they can be edited without ahex editor... ill look into it

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
https://tenor.com/8c6f.gif
8c6f.gif

Thanks now all we need a create a littles fpkg to install the patch or a way to overwrite this files in the fpkg without extract the whole game and repack whole game.

crstofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

v1.8 works fine but you must rename new.elf and new.sfo to eboot.bin and param.sfo then place them back into pkg... new version im making does it all for you from original pkg file

This will help a great deal. Huge THANKS

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ive tested it and it works perfectly now, i will get it posted shortly

you will need to have at least 2x the game size free on your hard drive though

crstofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tested it and it works perfectly now, i will get it posted shortly

you will need to have at least 2x the game size free on your hard drive though

Waiting to TEST ! ;)

Waiting to TEST ! ;)

Will this "delete" the duplicate game files when the process is completed?

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Waiting to TEST ! ;)

Will this "delete" the duplicate game files when the process is completed?

it will unpack the game, patch the files, repack the game

if you want to remove other languages etc (ripkit) then you need to use the other part of my tool.

Im going to revamp the gui on v2.0 so its more user friendly, i will also give on screen instructions as to what to do when coz some were finding it quite difficult to use... its really simple though

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look what i find
https://twitter.com/PepeCobain95/status/1284942431033724932?s=20
Is easy to understand. Maybe this will help to improve more your app

cheers mate that does help actually lol the same tool is used for all the files *LEGEND*

UPDATED V1.9 - Now n00b button does it all in 1 click

https://www.mirrored.to/files/GK1F8RLO/PS4_RipKit-Mod-Cheat-BackPort_Tool_V1.9_By_RiPPERD.rar_links

See OP for update info and updated guide

@KiiWii change title to V1.9 please, now fully working from pkg file to pkg file :)

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers mate that does help actually lol the same tool is used for all the files *LEGEND*

UPDATED V1.9 - Now n00b button does it all in 1 click

https://www.mirrored.to/files/GK1F8RLO/PS4_RipKit-Mod-Cheat-BackPort_Tool_V1.9_By_RiPPERD.rar_links

See OP for update info and updated guide

@KiiWii change title to V1.9 please, now fully working from pkg file to pkg file :)

We still need to manually edit .prx and.sprx files in a hex editor though right?

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We still need to manually edit .prx and.sprx files in a hex editor though right?
:( for now yes... sorry only just found that part out.. the original guide didnt include these files... im working on that now though should be pretty easy to do just need to make sure it all works and ill throw another update out

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:( for now yes... sorry only just found that part out.. the original guide didnt include these files... im working on that now though should be pretty easy to do just need to make sure it all works and ill throw another update out

no need to apologies! Thanks for taking the time to build this tool!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-