Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your get that on a private released pkg unless it coz you havent entered passcode (16x 0s)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

UPDATED V2.0 - now does all the prx files etc too

https://www.mirrored.to/files/1X8WBOPV/PS4_RipKit-Mod-Cheat-BackPort_Tool_V2.0_By_RiPPERD.rar_links

to enter passcode 1 of the options at top of pkg viewer is EXTRA then click ASK FOR PASSCODE

@KiiWii updated to V2.0 now does all the files needed prx etc
I know that much but it wont allow me to enter a password, it immediately fails.

Reactions: RiPPERD

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Do you think it would be possible to remove the "Press any Key"? It would be cool, if it would run from the start to the end without any support.

additional i was wondering the files in the /BackPort/ folder are not deleted and if you start again you will get a error message that the file is still there.

aaaaand i was also wondering about the root if afterwards full of empty folders of the extracted game.

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
2.0 is for me not working, at 90% of the installation it claims "Update 6.xx" needed.

Also when i open it in PKG Viewer, still v.6.xx .. should there not be 5.05?

For some reason the Repack is 100mb Smaller then the Original..

Last edited by evilone,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think it would be possible to remove the "Press any Key"? It would be cool, if it would run from the start to the end without any support.

additional i was wondering the files in the /BackPort/ folder are not deleted and if you start again you will get a error message that the file is still there.

aaaaand i was also wondering about the root if afterwards full of empty folders of the extracted game.

1. no i cant those are there to wait for the process before to finish (slower machines)
2. i thought i set it to delete all those files sorry
3. again these should have been deleted minus the original.pkg as that would suck

Thank you i will try sooner i can. But what is the diferent in backport noob and backport? xd

use the n00b version the other 1 is bit buggy and you have to repack manually

Same got an error with Ni no kuni white witch upon installing 100mb smaller aswell
Noob backport btw

do you know what went wrong? do you have python 2.7 installed?

2.0 is for me not working, at 90% of the installation it claims "Update 6.xx" needed.

Also when i open it in PKG Viewer, still v.6.xx .. should there not be 5.05?

For some reason the Repack is 100mb Smaller then the Original..
maybe something went wrong... what files were left behind?

Last edited by RiPPERD,

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RiPPERD sorry to bother you again. Working with V2.0 i noticed it skips libSceNpToolkit.prx and doesn't decrypt not sure why this is. Looking at the file with hex editor it does have the strings that need to be changed. Does allow to manually decrypt it. It also doesn't make a newLibSceNpToolkit.prx and transfer it back. Fortunately i was able to do this all manually while using your tool.

Reactions: RiPPERD

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@RiPPERD sorry to bother you again. Working with V2.0 i noticed it skips libSceNpToolkit.prx and doesn't decrypt not sure why this is. Looking at the file with hex editor it does have the strings that need to be changed. Does allow to manually decrypt it. It also doesn't make a newLibSceNpToolkit.prx and transfer it back. Fortunately i was able to do this all manually while using your tool.

yeah i assumed there would be other prx files... i tested 2 pkg files both only had 2 prx files in them... send me over any prx files im missing ill add them to it

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have python 2.7 installed it this morning I did see it say it finished repacking with warnings so idk what that even means might be a repacking issue

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I have python 2.7 installed it this morning I did see it say it finished repacking with warnings so idk what that even means might be a repacking issue
can you send screenshot of error please?

download this and put it in main folder of my app overwrite old file -
https://www.mirrored.to/files/GAKFDFBD/BackPortn00b.rar_links
added the missing file for you

it could be similar issue to guy above... maybe your package contains further prx files which were not patched or moved

Yngwiedis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is not easier to make the application take all the .prx files from the folder and change them?
Otherwise you 'll need to add hundreds of .prx files names.

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is not easier to make the application take all the .prx files from the folder and change them?
Otherwise you 'll need to add hundreds of .prx files names.
i can take all prx files from the folder in 1 go using wildcard but each one must be coded or drag n dropped by user but im trying to make it hands free so to speak

any prx files left behind are the ones that didnt get converted i would assume

Last edited by RiPPERD,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know better how this thing works. I just trying to make a suggestion.

yeah i tried using wildcard for elf, prx but it didnt work with wildcard... thats something to do with UnfSelf.exe but i dont speak the language the error comes in so cant fix it lol... have to manually do each one... its only 3 lines of code per file anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: