Hacking ps4 exploit 5.05 ''full access''?! do you guys think this is true?

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah bro, this is not the first video that pops up claiming "Yhoooo we got 5.05 kex yohh check tis out" and the footage they show is just so-so ,not so believable.

like they should at least first turn on the console and then as it turns on they should show the system info before running any kex, and not show us the system info while the video just started as it can simply be some SPoof =.=
also they didn't show any proof of a locked game or a game that was locked that require more than 4.55 fw running on the console

Reactions: leonmagnus99

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

that is the video i just watched
not sure what to make of it all i can say it i hope this comes out soon :))

Beware of youtube. There are lots of suspicious and fake around in youtube. Be careful. I dont trust YOUTUBE. NONE. I have site and they didnt announce anything like this just yet. So this is fake, obviously.

Reactions: KiiWii

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Beware of youtube. There are lots of suspicious and fake around in youtube. Be careful. I dont trust YOUTUBE. NONE. I have site and they didnt announce anything like this just yet. So this is fake, obviously.
yeah mate, unless it is officially from twitter/qwerty or Wololo we cant trust those videos

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah mate, unless it is officially from twitter/qwerty or Wololo we cant trust those videos

Right.. And other site as well. :)

I just wish people like her gotta stop asking like this from youtube. Those people didnt learn anything about youtube. I figure it out on my own and realised that youtube is not to be trust at all.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

I just wish people like her gotta stop asking like this from youtube. Those people didnt learn anything about youtube. I figure it out on my own and realised that youtube is not to be trust at all.
just gotta wait , to be honest i miss playing on my ps4Pro!!
i am playing overwatch on my ps4 slim, i do notice less sharpness and overall texture on the regular slim ps4.

like at times i turn on my pro to play something like the witcher 3/asscreed origins and it just looks so much sharper/finer/ almost 30% better!
but the reg ps4 is okay too, especially for my OW gaming.

but well i will mayhap spend more time when the time comes and we have a Kex for 5.01-5.05 C:

TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooor, you know... they could just release the dam thing!

Unless there holding to improve something for a public release it just seems stingy to keep an outdated firmware exploit private.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

im new to ps4 jailbreaking whats the harm in asking? id rather ask before i mess up my console if it be a different video with downloads and stuff though i dont trust downloads on youtube but still

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to ps4 jailbreaking whats the harm in asking? id rather ask before i mess up my console if it be a different video with downloads and stuff though i dont trust downloads on youtube but still

Then bookmark twitter/qwerty or Wololo and keep your eyes on it. NO YOUTUBE about PS4/Switch jailbreak or CFW unless otherwise. :)

Reactions: KiiWii

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Allegedly m0rph3us1987 had access to a 5.01 kexploit from at least last October (I would dare to say qwertyoruiop's kexploit)...

Edit: checked the alleged FW version, it was 5.01 not 5.05... ^__~

Last edited by MostlyUnharmful,

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
MrNiato has just shared this on his twitter :
https://twitter.com/ImMrNiato/status/974378108596957184
Notice the System Software version: 5.050.031

DYWvtbGX4AUJRWr.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum