Hardware PS3 Mic / Speaker For Multiple People (Still 2-Way)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,237
  • Replies Replies 2

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
42
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
681
Country
Canada
Howdy!

I'm looking for a way for multiple people (still a "2-way" chat) to chat over the PS3's chat service. Does anyone know of a PS3-compatible device that's capable of being set on a surface and spoken into (much like a phone on speakerphone)? These devices are typically known as conference speakerphones I believe, but I'm looking for something inexpensive and that's compatible with the PS3.

Thanks!
 
this is applicable in the case of a ps eye (the camera) but could work with other devices...plug in the pseye, go to settings>accessory settings>audio device settings and select usb camera and then output to system default output device. hope that suits you
 
this is applicable in the case of a ps eye (the camera) but could work with other devices...plug in the pseye, go to settings>accessory settings>audio device settings and select usb camera and then output to system default output device. hope that suits you
I can't believe I didn't think of this! A friend had mentioned it before, but it totally slipped my mind!
Thanks clarky!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted