Hardware PS3 Mic / Speaker For Multiple People (Still 2-Way)?

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Howdy!

I'm looking for a way for multiple people (still a "2-way" chat) to chat over the PS3's chat service. Does anyone know of a PS3-compatible device that's capable of being set on a surface and spoken into (much like a phone on speakerphone)? These devices are typically known as conference speakerphones I believe, but I'm looking for something inexpensive and that's compatible with the PS3.

Thanks!

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is applicable in the case of a ps eye (the camera) but could work with other devices...plug in the pseye, go to settings>accessory settings>audio device settings and select usb camera and then output to system default output device. hope that suits you

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
this is applicable in the case of a ps eye (the camera) but could work with other devices...plug in the pseye, go to settings>accessory settings>audio device settings and select usb camera and then output to system default output device. hope that suits you
I can't believe I didn't think of this! A friend had mentioned it before, but it totally slipped my mind!
Thanks clarky!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.psx-place.com/threads/n64-emulator-ps3-poc-wii64-port-by-emukidid-surfaces-9-years-af...