PS1/2 PS2 Memory Card Modchip

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Looks real, Maxconsole posted a Youtube video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjDu6c3WAB4

Then again it is a couple of years too late.
unsure.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Ah is this the VAST mem card (can't view the vid here (at work)). They say it will make all other PS2 & PSTwo chips obsolete. If it does work as well as the claims suggest ima get me the new lighter model PSTwo whoop!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably going to be expensive as f**k! Cause like, no other place makes playing backups this easy, so they have the control and POWA!!!! But like, maybe it won't be, I don't know... Would be nice if it didn't cost too much.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great news for PS2 scene but isn't it a little too late for that? The Ps2 is dying slowly and there aren't any good games in the horizon either. If they can get the price right, then maybe this gadget might be a hit in the market.

squall3031

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I read an article today on max saying that Sony intends to keep developing for PS2 for the next 2-4 years lol. Theys should stop imo and concentrate on PS3!

The PS3 failed so they're going to to the original plan.
And how ps3 failed?
It just takes some time until they get more games and people will get they're full hd tvs and start using blu-ray etc.
Ability to play dvds was one of the selling points of ps2. Without it it wouldn't sell so well.

And it's great to see that there's still some new things coming to ps2 too.

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
by going for bluray and asking a huge retail price and losing too much money per ps3 unit they produce and by losing too many exclusives etc...

the list is endless

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol wut

I jumped on the PS2 bandwagon a little late (picked up a PS2 Slim around January) and I'd love to get my paws on one of these!

Lots of great games in the PS2's history... and I don't wanna pay for 'em anymore!
mad.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
by going for bluray and asking a huge retail price and losing too much money per ps3 unit they produce and by losing too many exclusives etc...

the list is endless
ok little offtopic:
blu-ray is winning the format war afaik. Atleast now.
And ps3 enough exclusives imo.
gt5, ffxiii, mgs4, heavenly sword, lair, ratchet&clanck, haze, killzone2, littlebigplanet etc. "the list in endless" ; )
And there's many great multiplatform games.
Retail price is not high. You'll get blu-ray player and hd DVR (atleast in europe heh) in the same package.
And there's even cellphones what cost more than ps3 and sells fine.
Of course cheaper ps3 would be better but what can you do?

Yes they're losing money from consoles, but would you like to pay even more so they earn money instead? Sony will get they're money from selling games, tvs and stuff.

YEAH XBOX HAS HALO 3.. oh wait you can get metroid prime 3 on wii. It's not the same, it's better. I thought that you would like wii, because it's cheaper. And you like consoles with cheap retail price? werijrijwqapqierj

Ok ps2 memorycard modchip... sounds cool. Like someone said, they should have made it some time ago. It's almost late. :/

Corizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it works like they say it does and it doesn't require a swap disk then I would so get one. So many PS2 games that I missed that are either hard to get or came out in Japan only and would require swap disk to play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la