Homebrew PS2 Games on the Wii/Gamecube

MatioMania

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right before you say this is not going to work, I know that..I mean Games with Patches .. Let me use Games that wasn't released for the Gamecube or the Wii

Atari Anthology
Activision Anthology
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

and so on .. Each Game would come with it's own Emulator & Control Config like WiiSX

But I don't really know alot of between the PS2 and the GC/Wii works

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some games that were released for the PS2 and the GameCube. If you want to run this stuff on your computer, then you need PCSX2 for the PS2's and Dolphin for the GameCubes.

And yes, the Wii's engine is about as powerful as the PS2's, meaning that the GameCube's power might be a bit more powerful than these two... :unsure:

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Right before you say this is not going to work, I know that..I mean Games with Patches .. Let me use Games that wasn't released for the Gamecube or the Wii

Atari Anthology
Activision Anthology
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

and so on .. Each Game would come with it's own Emulator & Control Config like WiiSX

But I don't really know alot of between the PS2 and the GC/Wii works

The PS3 had a horrible time trying to emulate PS2 games when they began cutting out PS2-specific hardware in later SKUs in favor of software emulation. If the PS2 can't, then the Wii/GC definitely can't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc