Ps vita ofw 3.60

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by robertorpg94, Jul 5, 2016.

1. robertorpg94
    OP

robertorpg94 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2015
    Brazil
    won a vita ps in fimware 3.60, I wonder if there is some way to inject psp games, or gender of things in it?

hacks and flashcard for vita there? I am very uninformed. = (

2. Voxel

Voxel Clumsy Coder

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    England, UK
    There is literally a guide just outside of this thread in the main Hacking & Homebrew area; I'm pretty sure you could've gathered some info on what you can do from here:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-t...a-pstv-hacking-guide-check-here-first.403035/

Speaking of which, there is almost nothing you can do on 3.60 for the moment, except for VHBL (PSP Homebrew loader), but the process to copy it from one person's Vita to another person's Vita is rather a tricky thing to do, and I haven't managed to learn how people do this trick just yet.
    But this is about all you will need to know unfortunately. If you were on 3.52 or lower, there is quite a lot of other things you can do other than just VHBL...

cvskid and Bubsy Bobcat like this.
  3. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat vegtebales

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    I guess you'll have to wait a little longer for 3.60 hacks. I remember a private 3.57 kexploit being mentioned when those custom psx bubbles were released a few months ago.

4. xy2_

xy2_ GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2016
    France
    Hahaha no. Nothing will be ever released worthwhile for new firmwares (at least on not the scale of mailwriter), inform yourself before a buy. There are way too many people that do this and we can't really meaningful advice because there is none.

Last edited by xy2_, Jul 5, 2016
  5. Alex658

Alex658 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 4, 2010
    Venezuela
    Venezuela
    He said he won it.

6. xy2_

xy2_ GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2016
    France
    My mistake then, I got a little carried over. See if you enjoy the Vita as a casual device then, it's pretty good. If you really want hacks, sell it and get a 3.18 vita - you can get one for under 60 euros.