PS Vita off to rough start in Taiwan

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
give her a break, she is a hot girl, ever saw hot girls playing video games...? seriously?
*snip
Seems like you've never heard of Nakagawa Shoko... unlike any ordinary idol, she is widely known in the 'otaku culture' as a cosplayer and her love for anime, manga and games. And she is seriously hawt... :wub:

Google Images [NSFW!!] (even google's 'strict' safesearch didn't get around her NSFW pics :creep:)

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just listened to the full interview (in Mandarin of course). Rainie Yang was asked what her favourite video games were, with no specific mention of console, platform, or company. Her reply was:

"I loved playing Super Mario Bros. as a child, but nowadays I prefer to play various sports games like the golf game It was demonstrating on the Vita. I also enjoy games with more action, especially the various shooters that are present on the PlayStation platforms. In fact, I often play online [on the PlayStation Network] anonymously, so a lot of guys will probably have played with or against me without even knowing it."

Yay for myself actually having a full understanding to what she said. =.=" The source shouldn't blatantly criticize a person without fully confirming the scenario. She wasn't specifically asked regarding a favourite PlayStation game, but about video games in general.
Oh wow talk about a messed up source.. The one writing the article was more than likely a single man with a callous hand, or married to some ugly tyran b*tch for taking this cutie for a snipe. Thanks for clearing that up!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries