weepulization

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are people all over playing mwr online already
along with it alot of people warning against playing online with nothing to back it up with
seeing as how nintendo doesnt really ban anyone in any of their games
how can we be led to believe we'll be banned for going online when there are even more people online on the 360 version right now!

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go ahead and try to get online. ill let you be the first to test. i dont want to risk it. im content playing single player till the 10th.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
well there isn't any proof but if Microsoft is doing it then Nintendo might have a secret follow up. There may be a chance but I'd rather beat campaign until the 10th as well just in case. I can wait. If you don't like this then how about YOU try it for yourself and see. it doesn't matter if your right or wrong some people just don't want to risk it...

C

CasperH

They won't, they never did, they never will (probably
tongue.gif
)

justmike

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lol, what is this urge to get online? relax until the date... and if anyone gets banned, let us know.

invisable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just risked it online. Found out GLoBals relased pal version has been Nuked. Due to single player problems.
Looks like people may have started cheating already some players names in lobby are all differnt colours. and some seem to have infinate rocket launchers
frown.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FN i hate those peopled only if nintendo would give a F*** then we would have an awesome game. And these damn hackers are pissing me off. It

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
invisable said:
I just risked it online. Found out GLoBals relased pal version has been Nuked. Due to single player problems.
Looks like people may have started cheating already some players names in lobby are all differnt colours. and some seem to have infinate rocket launchers
frown.gif

A) You can work around the single player freeze, FYI. It's a small annoyance, yes, but it's still only a one-time thing to work around.
B) The ratio of cheaters will probably drop a lot when it goes to full retail. Considering World at War spanks every other Wii FPS in sales (I think it sold over a million copies), I could easily see this doing just as well (and probably better; CoD fans love 4 > 5). Not to mention they'll probably crack down on cheaters more.

I personally won't really be risking online until the 10th (when it's officially released). I could easily be a false rumor but I don't want to take my chances. I'm only on Act II anyway in single player and still have a lot of homework to do.

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apparently, colored names are not hacks. while there is "a" hack to modify your name, to characters and more with hex, there is a built in way to change the color of your name.

to change the color of the text you are about to write, simply type in "^"(shift 6) then any number 1-0 on the keyboard.

"^1" = Red
"^2" = Green
"^3" = Yellow
"^4" = Blue
"^5" = Light Blue
"^6" = Magneta
"^7" = golden yellowish font color
"^8' = Gray
"^9" = Light brown
"^0" = Black

upon typing that combo before a part of your name, the ^ and number are deleted, and your text color is changed. it's good.

the name color is not changed in game whatsoever, but other people see your new colored name. this can also be used to rename weapon sets.

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
actually taking a look at COD:WAW online charts it's not the colored names that are surprising but the fact that the ones on top like 1st or 2nd place have no kills!!!! also their names are repeated like multiple times and other weird stuff like screwed up scores not even legible.....is it just me or it is working like shit???? really seems like them charts have been hacked( if so what is point!!!)..... nevertheless it's still one of the best onlines next to MW reflex (the conduit was a big let down for me)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn