Hacking Question Proper way to go from CFW to Emummc / Clean sysnand?

willy101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an 8.0.1 kosmos with autorcm nothing burnt and never been online (except on android but that shouldn’t affect my telemetry). I’d like to go online on Sysnand but I’m having a bit of trouble understanding the process.

I have a clean backup of 3.0.0 never online and I’ve been playing on 8.0.1. what’s the best way to split into clean sysnand and emu kosmos without losing my saves? Will my current saves also still work on sysnand? Can I at least preserve them on Emunand? Thanks much

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an 8.0.1 kosmos with autorcm nothing burnt and never been online (except on android but that shouldn’t affect my telemetry). I’d like to go online on Sysnand but I’m having a bit of trouble understanding the process.

I have a clean backup of 3.0.0 never online and I’ve been playing on 8.0.1. what’s the best way to split into clean sysnand and emu kosmos without losing my saves? Will my current saves also still work on sysnand? Can I at least preserve them on Emunand? Thanks much
You setup emuMMC, backup your save data, restore your clean backup, then restore your saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night