Legit Cart + Pirated DLC: Instances where its safe to go online?

Lalapaloozer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've done this before for MHR + Sunbreak, where I have the legit cart + paid for sunbreak from eshop on a clean sysNAND. But on my emuMMC I've DL'd all the paid DLC and backed up my save with the DLC and then loaded up my sysMMC and injected the save with all the DLC and I've been able to play online for 2 years now with no issues.

Does anyone know of any other games where this is the case?

I recently bought Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince because I've been playing the argh'd version on my emuMMC and its pretty good but I'm worried that the DLC from that version might get me banned on my sysMMC if I injected my new save. Ideally, I'd like to carry over the DLC but if I have to restart, it is what it is.

Lalapaloozer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't go online with pirated content, you asking for a ban going online with pirated content.
Thanks for replying! I understand that if I go online with pirated DLC installed on my sysMMC, I would 100% get banned.

But what I'm asking if just having the save data of DLC, that happens to be pirated, would get me banned. There will be no pirated DLC installed on my sysMMC at all

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for replying! I understand that if I go online with pirated DLC installed on my sysMMC, I would 100% get banned.

But what I'm asking if just having the save data of DLC, that happens to be pirated, would get me banned. There will be no pirated DLC installed on my sysMMC at all

You still have a chance of being ban, but your save won't load if you are missing the dlc content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hey guyz