Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x-mah-D said:
Pft...

Its a beta not a full version,
Its should have bugs if you ask me!

Say the guy that hates it, says the guy that says his gender is female on his profile

mad.gif

However even though it's not a full version, a beta without as many bugs wouldn't have to be updated as often and people wouldn't have to worry about if it's going to corrupt the file system on their flashcarts. Also some people who would download a beta with bugs would start flaming saying it's crap and many other things, so I believe he should take his time when releasing it and make sure that all the serious bugs are taken care of first.

QUOTE(Seaniam @ Mar 31 2009, 06:37 PM) Not ready? So what.
I'd rather see a stable, well-ironed brew that doesnt have a bunch of things that require fixing...like most brew's today (no offence peeps).
My point exactly, It would be alot better stable than some unstable homebrew that could potentially wreck havoc on someone's card, Which after seeing the video of MENUdo that was made a few months ago, he's doing pretty well so either way I don't see havoc-wrecking in the picture anyway.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're whining about the release date, shut up. Remember SPORE? You lived through it. Many months of being pushed back and it was an impressive release. If SPORE had been released many months earlier, it would have gotten much worse ratings.

Like MenuDo. It's highly anticipated, but if Soul were to release it to the public now many would be disappointed.

So, learn to be patient.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Believe me, I want nothing but to be patient, in fact, I find this homebrew to be interesting and am willing to wait years for it's release XD I'm sure it will be a great app when it's finished. In fact, I'm not even whining about release dates.

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is crap
He got acekard to give smiths the boot.
Poor guy.
Now only we have acekard official firmware and this menudo that i aint using cause smiths got the boot!
mad.gif
YOUR! just lucky i did deleted the part where i flamed the fuck out of you.
Take back what you did!
DO IT!
Self centered *%^*!
Screw your menudo you pushed the fucking envelope
You just killed acekard and i hope your happy cause now we dont get quick game fixes NUTTIN!
dieakaio.jpg

cry.gif

EDIT:This better be april fools or ill slap you so hard your face will end up your ass hole

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thread reopened on the request..

Note for everyone else, just keep it on topic, and no flaming!!

And show some freakin' respect, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't post....There is nothing you'll accomplish by insults and bitching..

smile.gif

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well close it again if you dont want us to say nasty things cause this will just break-out

QUOTE said:
However even though it's not a full version, a beta without as many bugs wouldn't have to be updated as often and people wouldn't have to worry about if it's going to corrupt the file system on their flashcarts. Also some people who would download a beta with bugs would start flaming saying it's crap and many other things, so I believe he should take his time when releasing it and make sure that all the serious bugs are taken care of first.
People SHOULD be willing to take the risks! if i install windows 7 beta and it fucks my hard drive whos to blame, me for installing it!
You take the risks!
I Nothing is bug free as far as im concerned, my supercard died due to sd failure in game and i had to WIPE EVERYTHING.
So what rebuild get back your shit and more and life goes on!
Stop being little nerdy panzis that sit in there room curled up to the monitor like they just did mef and do something else and stop worrying about some ingnoant person that wont release it because they want a bug free beta.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
x-mah-D said:
Well close it again if you dont want us to say nasty things cause this will just break-out

QUOTE said:
People SHOULD be willing to take the risks! if i install windows 7 beta and it fucks my hard drive whos to blame, me for installing it!
You take the risks!
I Nothing is bug free as far as im concerned, my supercard died due to sd failure in game and i had to WIPE EVERYTHING.
So what rebuild get back your shit and more and life goes on!
Stop being little nerdy panzis that sit in there room curled up to the monitor like they just did mef and do something else and stop worrying about some ingnoant person that wont release it because they want a bug free beta.
You're pushing it....it his own work, and he can do with is whatever he damn please..If he wants to keep it for himself for next few years, it his right....

And also, if he releases this beta, and bunch of people got their carts corrupted, everybody would blame him, that it's a shitty OS, and that it fucked up their carts, and nobody would want to use it when it re-released, because they would be affraid that it would corrupt their microSD cards again (or even brick their NDS)..

So just freakin' wait, or don't but stop posting crap, and demanding posts!
tongue.gif

smile.gif

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
X-mah-D: I could debate you all the way up till he releases but I'm not because it doesn't matter who's right or wrong, he releases it when he releases it. Beta or no Beta I still believe this homebrew to be epic and am willing to wait till the sun burns all it's hydrogen out.

wiiDaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I've never written a homebrew application, I have worked in the IT/Programming industry for the past 23+ years. One thing you quickly learn is that there will always be a better mouse trap released shortly after you release your "Golden Program." So my advise to SoulAnger is to simply deliver OR stop announcing it to the world.

A week ago, I thought it was comical that a few days before the scheduled release you were still struggling with the name. Major changes (i.e., name changes, major functionality, etc.) should be frozen at some point in time. Can you imagine NASA redesigning it's rocket boosters two days before its next launch?

For pete's sake just focus on the basics and leave all the bells & whistles, like themes, for a later release. After all, the whole point of a good menu system is to spend less time managing your games and to spend more time actually playing the games. Who cares if the screen color is blue versus red? I for one certainly don't.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
care to comment on the akaio fiasco and rumors that menudo will be integrated into akaio?

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@wiidaddy: Yeah, sorry bout that. I know I got one-upped over myself.
frown.gif

But about that theme, and stuff. I know some wont care, but if you did the engine. Wouldnt you want to showcase the capabilities of it?

@mercluke: You for one know its real. =_=" Why do you need my comments? You also know the reason why I dont like Smiths, snooping around my code.

Okay now for something new.

I now announce the album that will be included inside the MENUdo. Which could be played and tested with mPlayer. The album is not that big as it merely contains tracker, and chiptune songs. (MOD, and XM. 400kb when zipped.)

Artist: HtheB
Album: CORNflakes
Album Art:
flattened0.png

flattened1.png

The album will be out exactly when MENUdo's first build will be released.
smile.gif

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice album art and really hoping for a release soon..

So it seems to me like Team AceKard are the lucky winners of the Menudo GUI... seems like these ladies and gents also want more power with the buying of the AKAIO Custom Firmware... this could be good for them, but then again might end up with disasterous results if the firmware isn't maintained by the Team as much as the original authors did..

SG1anubis007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to the original beta testers back at the palib forums. I have been following this from the very start, I was a beta tester.

Great work, Menudo has come a very long way from its original state, keep it up, can't wait for a release/beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch