Homebrew [Project] SoulAnger's MENUdo

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoulAnger
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 201,811
  • Replies Replies 1,665
Status
Not open for further replies.
xylos said:
9 more days and my patience keeps shrinking....
Try not to expect too much. Theres a BIG chance of me not meeting up with the deadline.
I'm in a panic now that my current flashcart is broken.
dry.gif

I dont know when my new flashcart would arrive, but im just telling you guys. Try not to expect much.
 
SoulAnger said:
xylos said:
9 more days and my patience keeps shrinking....
Try not to expect too much. Theres a BIG chance of me not meeting up with the deadline.
I'm in a panic now that my current flashcart is broken.
dry.gif

I dont know when my new flashcart would arrive, but im just telling you guys. Try not to expect much.
Try not to underestimate your skillz. We don't expect, we just believe in you.

No pressure.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
 
Yea Soul, no pressure.. I mean it will be your 1st release of the app so I'm not expecting much..


Remember: Monster apps like DSOrganize and Moonshell started out crappy and ended up being some of the greatest things to happen in the ds homebrew scene
 
xylos said:
Yea Soul, no pressure.. I mean it will be your 1st release of the app so I'm not expecting much..


Remember: Monster apps like DSOrganize and Moonshell started out crappy and ended up being some of the greatest things to happen in the ds homebrew scene
True just relax
 
Soul, you got nothing to worry about. Even if your release to us has some bugs, that's what bug reports are for, right? Fix the bugs, release a new version, everyone loves you still.
tongue.gif
The worst that can happen is the person's MicroSD gets corrupted, in which a simple format will fix them up and they're back up and running within 10 minutes.
 
I am still curios on what flashcart he is using~!

My only guess is the DSTT, Cheap, and Works well. On a few videos of his, he had that happy micro sd card loading phase. My guess is the DSTT as what he uses...

And Soul, no pressure. Take as long as you want, or release what ever is needed. Just as Sky has said, that is why we have bug reports. People will post them, then you can fix them later...
 
SoulAnger, I'm willing to mail you any FlashCart of your choice with over night shipping if you give me the full release of MENUdo.
tongue.gif
 
EpicPie said:
SoulAnger, I'm willing to mail you any FlashCart of your choice with over night shipping if you give me the full release of MENUdo.
tongue.gif
Oh oh! I want a firecard!
biggrin.gif


Now back on topic.
Heres MENUdo's official logo. It might change, but so far im satisfied. Tell me what you guys think okay?
menudologo.png
 
dude, diba menudo pork?
 
Haha/ I thought Menudo was made with pork? I have only eaten Menudo Pork, but never chicken~!

Love the new logo...

@ Brian ~ I am certain now that it is the DSTT. From the looks of all his videos, they all start off with the DSTT's happy face SD Card.
 
Splych said:
Haha/ I thought Menudo was made with pork? I have only eaten Menudo Pork, but never chicken~!

Love the new logo...

@ Brian ~ I am certain now that it is the DSTT. From the looks of all his videos, they all start off with the DSTT's happy face SD Card.
OMG,ur right...it is dstt
spill the beans Soul...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted