Homebrew [Project] SoulAnger's MENUdo

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoulAnger
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 201,805
  • Replies Replies 1,665
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime when I open this thread I get more and more exited about MenuDO x). Well, not exactly, but I'm really waiting for it to be released. You're making a great work SoulAnger!
 
As March 31 draws in nearer and nearer, I get even more excited to test it out! Can't wait, Soul!
biggrin.gif
 
11 more days. I just hope I can survive Report Card and not get grounded... I have strict parents who make sure that I got nothing under 70% and try to get an over %80 average.

BTW, I am a fellow Filipino. Once I read MENUdo, I laughed hard since it was a dish that we eat with rice. Well I do that is, and changing the name isn't a problem.

Some people suggested MENUDos, which also sounds good since it has both Menudo, MENU, and OS.

What ever makes you feel right. I support it. I wish this was for the AceKard 2.1, but for some odd reason, I have a feeling that it might be the DSTT. Since in one of your videos, I saw the DSTT OS on it
tongue.gif
 
Wow 56 pages in replies to this thread! And there will definetely be an explosion of inquiring and confusion and craziness once the project comes out finished.... Once again I will state:

THIS APP WILL KILL
 
Soulanger are you in anyway working with the DSGIS project (DSranger GPS) since the OS used resembles an XMB so my first guess was MENUdo was used, thats what I think
 
The closer it gets, the more I'm thinking about which card it's going to be on.
I can see the DSTT, Edge, or Acekard, simply because they are inexpensive like he said.
But
I can also see CycloDS, because Team Cyclops promised a new GUI a long time ago, and Soulanger might be their answer to it.
 
Dwight said:
The closer it gets, the more I'm thinking about which card it's going to be on.
I can see the DSTT, Edge, or Acekard, simply because they are inexpensive like he said.
But
I can also see CycloDS, because Team Cyclops promised a new GUI a long time ago, and Soulanger might be their answer to it.
Couldn't be the Cyclo, because Soul said that the card he chose was known for being cheap and reliable. The Cyclo may be reliable, but it sure as hell ain't cheap.
tongue.gif
 
Isaiah said:
... I really don't need menudo but I'll check it out anyway.
Didn't you say you were dissapointed by SoulAnger for selling his homebrew or something a few pages ago?
And you had all the menudo userbars on your signature... :/
 
What is the point if you post here, not appreciate the work, and still say you are going to try it out?

I see no big point at it. And honestly, it just sounds like you are being un-appreciative. If you don't need it, don't use it. That is all there is to it.

Anyway, someone made an ad... Menudo + Rice. xDD
 
Noitora said:
Isaiah said:
... I really don't need menudo but I'll check it out anyway.
Didn't you say you were dissapointed by SoulAnger for selling his homebrew or something a few pages ago?
And you had all the menudo userbars on your signature... :/
Well really, I don't need it but I never said that I don't appreciate his hard work. Oh and the menudo userbars I replaced them with another sig until Toni removed it
cry.gif
.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted