ROM Hack Project Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Translation

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
POKESTATION VS PROJECT POKEMON :D
but all in the END nintendo comes and bring out black and white 2 no error nor miss spelling
and both team lost ;)
Perhaps, but they're doing a TRANSLATION. Not a LOCALIZATION.
Meaning they're translating the texts from scratch. While Nintendo can change it's content as it sees fit from region to region.
We can do that too.
And risking you're hack being unpopular, taken down and have a locked thread? Didn't think so.

D

Deleted-236924

but all in the END nintendo comes and bring out black and white 2 no error nor miss spelling
and both team lost ;)
Meaning they're translating the texts from scratch. While Nintendo can change it's content as it sees fit from region to region.
We can do that too.
And risking you're hack being unpopular, taken down and have a locked thread? Didn't think so.
So, basically, changing the content as I see fit in a hack made by myself would result in the hack being unpopular, taken down and being locked?
Hmm... I wonder why all those B/W hacks weren't locked on sight then.
Come to think of it, the Gen 4 hacks too.
Oh, and the Gen 3 hacks.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and both team lost ;)
We can do that too.
So, basically, changing the content as I see fit in a hack made by myself would result in the hack being unpopular, taken down and being locked?
Oh, and the Gen 3 hacks.
Read the newset rules for posting poké-tard hacks.

D

Deleted-236924

and both team lost ;)
We can do that too.
Oh, and the Gen 3 hacks.
So, basically, the new rules for making new hacks means we're not actually allowed to edit the game?

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and both team lost ;)
We can do that too.
Oh, and the Gen 3 hacks.
So, basically, the new rules for making new hacks means we're not actually allowed to edit the game?
If you translate it to the same content as nintendo? No you're not. They're just putting the japanese translation to english, which can be massively different to the english version.
If it's not unique enough (as in mods don't give a shit if you've changed the location of where pokemon are caught), then it will be refused.
It must have enough replay value.
And dude when I said changing the content, I meant the TEXT (as in story and the like). And now you're just plain going to an argument of 'editing the game itself'. Don't make assumptions like this please.

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I still think its great what both teams are doing. You have to give the dues to the guys that actually take the time to sit down and translate all of this for everyone else to play. When I get a new Acekard I can't wait to try it.

pokemon hacker f

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Well I still think its great what both teams are doing. You have to give the dues to the guys that actually take the time to sit down and translate all of this for everyone else to play. When I get a new Acekard I can't wait to try it.
these ACEKARD abd stuff u guys keep talking about do u downlaod it and what does it do?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay i knew that but wats special about it

Dude, if you knew you wouldn't have asked. "What does it do" if you knew it was a flashcart, you knew the answer to your own question already. It's not hard to google or search the temp to find out what it is and what it does. Stop being silly.

There's a DS section dedicated to flashcarts. Just click the word "Acekard" and there you go.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and both team lost ;)
We can do that too.
Oh, and the Gen 3 hacks.
When you're supposed to be doing a TRANSLATION yes, yes it would.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that