ROM Hack Project Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Translation

Omegazeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after ringing the bell in that one ghost tower there is no way to knw what to do...every path is blocked off by japanese speaking npcs and Im just like where to now i beat every gym there ... and i have no idea why they are blocking the paths seems like i might of missed something but theres no way to knw without knwing japanese it seems

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after ringing the bell in that one ghost tower there is no way to knw what to do...every path is blocked off by japanese speaking npcs and Im just like where to now i beat every gym there ... and i have no idea why they are blocking the paths seems like i might of missed something but theres no way to knw without knwing japanese it seems

Are you in Mistralon? You go to the tower and talk to Juniper. Head back to town and talk to Skyla in the Airport Building

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When attempting to use C-Gear (obtained after beating the first gym from Bianca) the game freezes, but the music still plays.

It's not important... But, I just thought I'd bring it up anyway.

Using R4 DS with Wood R4 v1.49 kernel.

JordiiMiilan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When attempting to use C-Gear (obtained after beating the first gym from Bianca) the game freezes, but the music still plays.

It's not important... But, I just thought I'd bring it up anyway.

Using R4 DS with Wood R4 v1.49 kernel.

If you had read the official thread on pp, you'd have known that this was already known, I've got the same "problem", we probably have to wait for Wood R4 v.1.50 !

Chase-san

Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
http://projectpokemo...ll=1#post150696

Developer release beta for 4.1 (despite being versioned 4.1 it has a lot done).

A beta release, I do not own white 2 so I cannot make a white 2 patch okay?

This is from the private dev git is being used at the moment. We are about 2% total ahead of PSN, 8% in story (30% vs 38%) and about 0.3% in main (both about 74%).

Assuming everything took and worked as expected of course. As I mentioned before, I do not make the patches usually.

Most of the team have been off busy with life, so we haven't had much time to work on it, but as always we have a decent amount of work done.

It is trimmed only. Sorry about that. We have a large patch of changes from a private contributor who only wanted to be referred to as Acyd. So thanks to him.

Also did some work on the pokedex, having gained permission from someone who had translated the pokedex to use their translations. I never got told who, but I did get a copy of the translations to be used, so hopefully we can get credit where it is due.

This is a development release, meaning if it doesn't work for you, go back to v4.
Beta 4.1 Developer Release

Changelog so far:

Pokedex translations (unknown! please let me know!)
Seven Sages (acyd)
Random misc chat dialog around the game (me)
Unity Tower stuff (acyd)
More stuff at the beginning (acyd,me)
Minor Entree stuff (acyd)
minor PokeStar stuff (acyd)
Pretty much all black city/white forest stuff from people who move to them (me)
lost-and-found (acyd)
Decent amount of before and after battle chat text (me)
More Entralink stuff (acyd)
Minor Fes Mission stuff (acyd)
Pokedex route search (acyd,me)
Other misc translations (acyd,me)

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am playing Beta 4.1 Developer Release using desmume-0.9.8-win64
I am continuing from a recently restarted PS 2.1 Black2 game.
I changed the GameID in my latest usrcheat.dat file to IREJ 830BBE71 using r4cce - so now I can continue to cheat!
Everything is working perfectly so far.
Thank you Chase-san for your excellent work.
I am anxious to get to the PWT so I can rename my team with longer names.

:grog: :teach:

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the first floor of the tower, and Juniper will be there. Talk to her. Then, go back to Mistralton airport, where Skyla will fly you to
Yamaji Town

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so I updated to this patch, yes I used a clean rip. but when I use these codes. In v3 they worked just fine, but now the No encounter only works, but only if I hold the L button for instant encounter. Can the patch really change how the game reads button input from the system? These are the only 2 codes that I have used. And I know that they don't conflict with one another as I said, in v3 they were fine. On R4i 3ds gold cart from r4ids.cn with latest wood firmware.

No Encounter.
Hold R for instant encounter

521A00F0 7D527D11
521A10F0 BDF82000
121A10EC 000046C0
D2000000 00000000
521A10F0 BDF82000
94000130 FEFF0000
121A10EC 0000E002
D2000000 00000000

and

Instant Shaking Grass/Dirt/Shadow/Bubbles
Press L while walking and they'll appear.

94000130 FDFF0000
521A0A30 6AA12001
521A1A30 D01D2800
121A1A4C 0000E004
121A1A32 000046C0
D2000000 00000000

Got it fixed, disabled one, then saved, restarted and tested, first code worked right, enabled both and now they are good. weird huh.

Chase-san

Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
We are merging this patch with Pokestation. Don't get the wrong idea, we had stayed ahead for a very long time with only a handful of staff members. But we can't keep on without any real community support, it isn't really fun for us to do so.

That and people keep nagging at us from both sides to join forces and just make one mega patch.

The actual details and whose content will take presidence in the new patch are still in discussion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.