Status
Not open for further replies.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Making new characters should be done LAST.
The real problems with the game have nothing to do with how the characters look and which characters are not in the game.
The problems that can be fixed much more easily especially those regarding the game's battling (characters damage output, speed, staus effect duration, support issues etc) should be addressed first.

Also, XIII-San are you personally working on this?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jump_0 said:
Making new characters should be done LAST.
The real problems with the game have nothing to do with how the characters look and which characters are not in the game.
The problems that can be fixed much more easily especially those regarding the game's battling (characters damage output, speed, staus effect duration, support issues etc) should be addressed first.

Also, XIII-San are you personally working on this?

Definitely. Balance should come first, the rest should come later.

Also, I had a few ideas for Komared, Komayellow and Komagreen.
- Give them more HP. Not too much, but they have even lower HP than the low-HP Knowledge types like Eve 4 and Lenalee 4.
- Make them a little bit stronger. Maybe just +1 to each of their attacks.
- Their Auto-Abilities should be to "Increase SP Gain when attacking an opponent of an opposing nature" and blocking whichever of the Seals that their Help Koma block (for example, if Komared's Help blocks Attack Seal, make his battle Koma block Attack Seal)
- Give them supports that work. I suggest making their 2 Koma their Air+Y attack and their 3 Koma their X+up attack.

The Composer

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
While I agree with most Rubedo has said, lets take in account that by limiting top tier characters and buffing lower tier characters, we will have an EXTREMELY balanced game overall.

Ok, that's a good idea. But extremely balanced games never get too competitive. Look at Pokémon. If they werent sucky Pokémon, and most of them were equal, it would be a mess to play.

Never forget that competitive games always have an amount of broken or better characters than others.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Composer said:
While I agree with most Rubedo has said, lets take in account that by limiting top tier characters and buffing lower tier characters, we will have an EXTREMELY balanced game overall.

Ok, that's a good idea. But extremely balanced games never get too competitive. Look at Pokémon. If they werent sucky Pokémon, and most of them were equal, it would be a mess to play.

Never forget that competitive games always have an amount of broken or better characters than others.

This is true, but a lot of things in JUS can be balanced with very little work. Even something so simple as reducing Raoh's godlike damage would instantly make him more balanced. Plus I wouldn't say JUS is particularly competitive anyway >_>

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
XIII-San said:
I played a lot at Jump Ultimate Stars and waited for a suite on DS. But years later, nothing came. With a friend, we have thorough the game, and both think that something is missing in this game to make it more technical.
JUS Community had set up rules to make the game playable and fairly technical.
I do not know if you know something about fighting game, but one of the main flaws of this game is that there is no blockstun, leaving room for inblockables counters, so that the first who attack has lost.
A second flaw is that the "support koma" can run even when we are attacked. Hence the presence of these rules and my desire to change the game.
On top of that, many manga character are not playable, I do a bit of pixel art so make a movelist would not be really difficult, I am looking for help especially for encoding and integrating it in the game .
Some characters have moves that do not correspond at all with the manga, and some are broken. The ideal would be to change some moves and the frames list.
A slightly less significant feature to which I thought is to add a "Burst". This means that pressing a button combination (Example: L+R), it produces a sort of "explosion" that has frames of invincibility which the Hitbox is around the character, the interest is primarily to prevent the enemy coming to attack you.
To limit abuse, it will be removed 1/16th of our lives and 3SP.

What I am looking to do in this game would be:
-Adding characters.
-Modification of the characters.
-Add-on blockstun
-Inability to use support koma during blockstun and hitstun.
-Add a cooldown on support koma.
-Add a Burst.
-Adding a field with indestructible walls and only one platform.
(-Adding a French translation? I can do it alone, as here we are mainly english and an English translation has already been made.)

So I'm looking for: people who can change a game on DS (using software like DSlazy, Alar Tool, Hex Workshop and Tile Molester), people who know coding on DS, graphic designers (you can already count me in, but only me will be really hard), people who are interested in VS fighting in general and familiar with Jump Ultimate Stars. All that to change this game, which, I think, has a good potential.

If you're tempted to participate in this project, add me on MSN: [email protected]

PS: Feel free to ask me if you do not understand any technical terms that I used.
PS²: Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French.

Dude, this is a great idea!
wink.gif
I remember playing this game a lot back then...
wink.gif
...ah, memories
laugh.gif
I support this 100%
wink.gif
grog.gif

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I started thinking to change some characters.

Tsuna:
Just change ALL.
His attacks do not correspond to anything with the manga, even if the gameplay is good, it's not the kind of stuff I want.
This should be done with its flames, with the same kind of Air Y and 8Y from Gotrunks. With as X, the X burner, and the 8X freezes.

Gintoki:
Also completely changed his move...
He has a sword, he uses it in the anime and manga, and there is no move with it...

Kagura:
Fix the Hitbox, make her faster at his move, ability to combo B;6B;Y.
More knockback on his Y (in order to put an X next, or his 6Y).

Kinnikuman:
Possibility combo B;6B;Y;6Y. Nothing to change at its regular move.
(Koma 4 X) I do not really know what to do for this one...
(Koma 6 X) If the black-man catches opponent, Kinnikuman can move.

Ryotsu:
Y faster.. More scope for his Down B and Down Y.
Possibility combo B;6B;Y and 2B;Y.
(Koma 6 X) Can be given the opportunity to choose when the shots are given?
(7 Koma 8X) Fastest to start, and the last shot link.

Momotaro:
Ensure that its Air Y is much more safe, and that we can cancel with a ground attack.
His 8Y Much faster and less lag too, can be canceled by an X.
No knockdown for the 6Y.
(4 Koma 8X) Replaced by his counter (Koma 3)
(5 X Koma) Replaced by his Koma 2.
(6 X Koma) with Less Guard Break.
(6 Koma UpX) Guard Break.
(Koma 2) Replaced with its 8X Koma 4, it gives 2 SP.
(Koma 3) Replace the X's Koma 5.
That's all, very good move in general.

Edajima:
His 8B touch the characters in the ground. 2B a little faster.
Air Y much more safe by touching the ground. 6Y a little faster.
Nothing has changed in terms of X.

Yoh:
(5 Koma) X and 8X faster, and can make a combo B;6B;X/8X.
Well ... That's all?

Anna:
6Y much faster to start. Y faster too. Less lag on the ground after an Air B.
More damage on his moves in general. More life.
(4 Koma 8X) Made damages.
(5 Koma 8X) Possibly combo after 8B and 6Y.

Jotaro:
2Y faster. Possibility combo Y;6Y in midscreen.
Less lag on his moves in general.
(4 X Koma) Less lag if the move does not touch.
(5 X Koma) Much more damage.
(6 X Koma) Pass full, in combo B;8B;X.
(Koma 8X 6) Inability to stop time if it is already stopped.

Dio:
Nothing to change at regular hits.
(Koma 4 X) Replace by the Koma 2.
(5 X Koma) Replace by the current X of Koma 4.
(Koma 6 X) Less damage, less knockback, slower to start.
(Koma 2) Replace by the current X of Koma 5.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
markvn said:
Well, if you good with replacing sprites, maybe could you make a version with SSB-related characters?
shy.gif

NO NO NO NO NO NO
This is JUMP Ultimate Stars not RANDOM FANWANKING STARS

QUOTE(XIII-San @ Nov 14 2010, 10:58 AM) I started thinking to change some characters.

Tsuna:
Just change ALL.
His attacks do not correspond to anything with the manga, even if the gameplay is good, it's not the kind of stuff I want.
This should be done with its flames, with the same kind of Air Y and 8Y from Gotrunks. With as X, the X burner, and the 8X freezes.

Gintoki:
He has a sword, he uses it in the anime and manga, and there is no move with it...

Kagura:

Kinnikuman:

Ryotsu:

Momotaro:
Ensure that its Air Y is much more safe, and that we can cancel with a ground attack.
No knockdown for the 6Y.

Edajima:

Yoh:
Well ... That's all?

Anna:

Jotaro:

Dio:

Tsuna: NO NO NO NO, DO NOT CHANGE THEIR MOVES, THERE IS NO REASON TO COMPLETELY RE-DO A CHARACTER'S ATTACKS.

Gintoki: SEE ABOVE

Momotaro: No knockdown for Y+forward? Are you joking? You want to make it easier to combo his X into it? If anything, that attack needs to be nerfed. 4 X+up is a good idea... but his 5X should stay the same, there's no reason to change it.

Edajima: Decent ideas but I think it needs to be easier to combo with him. His options are very limited.

Yoh: Alright.

Anna: Her 4 X+up is probably the best attack she has, there's no reason to change it. It doesn't need to do damage, it already causes Attack Seal and sends the opponent flying. The rest is fine.

Jotaro: Okay.

Dio: Don't change any of his moves, not even his specials, just make them less effective.

Honestly, you're trying to completely change the game when all it needs is balance.

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We can not balance the game without completely change things.
For Tsuna and Gintoki, seriously, throw objects or drop to the ground ... is a joke ... we must change these two characters completely (but for Gintoki, it's hard to make his attack... but Tsuna is very easy).
You have reason to 6Y of Momotaro, I had not thought ... but this attack is too strong. To change its X, is simply because I do not like that the higher koma has the same X but an improved version (same with Dio), and a counter for Momotaro seems a good choice. Edajima a lot of combos... The UpX Anna is good, but there is no damage, no matter what the effect is not enough for this character, being the weakest character in the game in my opinion.

I seek not simply to rebalance the game, but also make it more competitive (hence the blockstun, and other ideas from the first post).

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Rubedo said:
markvn said:
Well, if you good with replacing sprites, maybe could you make a version with SSB-related characters?
shy.gif

NO NO NO NO NO NO
This is JUMP Ultimate Stars not RANDOM FANWANKING STARS
I agree with that!
happy.gif

P.S.
But you have to admit that it would be hilarious seeing Mario beating the crap out from Naruto, Muscle-Man or Yusuke!
rofl.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
PRO-TIP: Before making a project, assumptions and such, make sure you have a REALLY skilled ASM hacker in your team.
Tweaking attacks and such might be easier, but most of the things you're asking require more than just a few lines of code.

Good luck in finding one.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XIII-San said:
We can not balance the game without completely change things.
For Tsuna and Gintoki, seriously, throw objects or drop to the ground ... is a joke ... we must change these two characters completely (but for Gintoki, it's hard to make his attack... but Tsuna is very easy).
You have reason to 6Y of Momotaro, I had not thought ... but this attack is too strong. To change its X, is simply because I do not like that the higher koma has the same X but an improved version (same with Dio), and a counter for Momotaro seems a good choice. Edajima a lot of combos... The UpX Anna is good, but there is no damage, no matter what the effect is not enough for this character, being the weakest character in the game in my opinion.

I seek not simply to rebalance the game, but also make it more competitive (hence the blockstun, and other ideas from the first post).

This game will never be competitive no matter what you do. All it needs is rebalance.
Gintoki's moveset is fine, and he's already an extremely good character because of it. There is no need to change how he fights whatsoever. The only thing you might want to do with him is make his Air Y fall faster and make his specials more comboable. You say that throwing and dropping objects is a joke, but that's his POINT, he's a turtle character. Is it a joke for Taikoubou or Yugi to use projectiles? No! There is no reason to change it at all.

Again, there is no reason to change how Tsuna fights. His B Y X combos are all very effective and the only thing he needs is a bit more comboability when he has no SP. You're being a fanboy, wanting to change his moveset to be more like the manga, it's unnecessary and is fine how it is.

Yes, Momotaro's Y+forward is way too strong and needs to be nerfed. His X is fine how it is, so what if it's just a weaker version of his later X attacks? There's still no reason not to keep it as it is. Same with Dio.

Edajima has exactly one viable combo, and it only works if the opponent has a lot of damage (B > B+up > Y+up > X+up) because the Y+up has to hit the opponent high enough to let the X+up land. He needs more SP-less combos.

Anna, the weakest character? No way. Piccolo and Franky are waaaaaaaay worse than Anna. Anna has fantastic special attacks on both of her Koma and her 4 X+up is amazing how it is. It doesn't need any damage. Her 4 X should definitely do more damage though.

Anyway, a few more ideas:
Franky - Reduce lag on his Y attacks and completely remove that stupid crap after a failed 5Y attack.
Gon - More damage, more comboability.
Buu - More damage, more comboability, faster X attack.
Yugi - Change his 4 X+up with his 2 Koma attack.
Train - Make X attacks on both Koma faster and stronger. Less lag on Y+forward, Y+up and Air Y.
Bo-Bobo - Make his Ultimate Action restore a lot more SP.
Kurama - Make both 5 X attacks stronger and faster.
Ichigo (Shikai) - Always have Y+forward, Y+up and Air Y in "boosted" status (like after you've used his Y or Ultimate Action), so he can always combo into his special. If you use his boosts, just make them do a little bit more damage.

The Composer

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
XIII-San said:

Tsuna:
Just change ALL.

Gintoki:

Kagura:

Kinnikuman:

Ryotsu:

Momotaro:
No knockdown for the 6Y.

Edajima:

Yoh:
Well ... That's all?

Anna:

Jotaro:

Dio:

Sorry but changing their moves completely wont get you any help or support.

Most of the moves are fine; some just need a power drop or frame cut.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XIII-San said:

Tsuna:
Just change ALL.

Gintoki:

Kagura:

Kinnikuman:

Ryotsu:

Momotaro:
No knockdown for the 6Y.

Edajima:

Yoh:
Well ... That's all?

Anna:

Jotaro:

Dio:

Edit: some spelling and grammer things

I don't support this project if you idea of balancing the game means making senseless and massive changes for things that can be left alone.
You seem to think that there is something wrong with things that are fine the way they are. you want to make multiple changes to battle characters. Most of them are needless or broken.
Truly, there isn't too much to do. Here are some of the basic things tht NEED to be done -
-Remove the black koma COMPLETELY
-Remove the ability to time stop while time has already been stopped
-Decrease time that status such as freeze, stun, and movement stop last. (freeze and stun should be reduced and last the same amount of time. movment stop should be halfed)
-Remove glitches such as satsuki glitch
-Remove infinite combo's that require no SP
-Decrease the damage of Dio 6's X by a little (don't reduce it by like 20...)
-Reduce start up time of Rengi 6 specials by a little (and i mean a little) and reduce the pushback for rengi 6 X and increase it's damage slightly
-Allow the first stage of Rukia 6's ^X to chain into it's second stage. (if you don't know what i mean go to training set the koma man to block and use Rukia 6 ^X)
-SLIGHTLY reduce the damage of tai's normal attacks
-Make it impossible to use supports while being attacked (blocking or actuially being hit and taking damage)
-^if this is done then i dont think changes to trunks 3 support or Seiya 3 support need to be made.
-Sena 3 support shoud not spin the opponent around (think in conjunction with shorter staus time for Stop effect would be a good enoughf balance)
-Lag for kikuman6 after X has been blocked should remain BUT be reduced by half.
-Momotaro >Y should not push the foe back when blocked and knocks own the oppenent like jojo's >y
-Anna should have here B moves increased in damage by 1 or 2 (her b moves are the weakest in the game)
-Jaguar 4 X should be faster. (this is so people would use him more oposed to only jaguar 5)
-Franky's UA fails LESS. (it can still fail)
-Piccolo deals 2 more damage with each of his normal attacks, is faster, his 5 X+up is much faster, both of his X attacks deal more damage, are faster and his 5 X takes less time to charge and deals 10 more damage at full charge.

Everything else can wait. Once these things have been done (all of them are practical and not huge changes) the patch can be released.
If you want to add other characters and make other changes i would sugest you make it into a seperate patch because everyone i know would never play the game with those changes you sugested

These are some "MAYBE" things -

-Tsuna 6's X is reduced by 5 or 8.. Y+forward, and some can combo into specials
-Characters like rengi and Jontaro arent punished as badly by push gaurd.
- Chip damage from B and y attacks on gaurding foes. (1 damage)
^however for b/y attacks that hit multiple times (tsuna >y jojo's y, rengi's y & >y, jaguar >y, momotaro's y ect) don't do 1 chip damage for each attack just 1 from the first hit)
-2 Help Koma's will grant Immunity to Movement Seal, 2 will grant immunity to Attack Seal and 2 more will grant immunity to Guard Seal
^ you can change the help koma's for Red Blue and Yellow Koma men and the "A koma", B Koma", "C koma" which all have no ability (A B and C koma have no pics as they were unfinidhed) to each of those abilities.
-Completely remove Taizo battle koma.
-Ichigo 8's specials deal more damage. but do not reduce thier start up time and ^X is only increased by 5. This is because using tai b, ^b, ^X (switch to ichigo 8) then use ichigo b, >b, >y (they get knocked back into the tornado which ends and launches the enemy up) ^X.

When I read what you've written honestly dont know if this project is nothing more than a joke.

You STILL have not answered me when i ask if you are/will be working on this project or if you're asking someone else to do it.

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not a fanboy, I do not like the manga like Naruto, Bleach and Reborn that I find silly. But I find it ridiculous attacks of these two characters, that's all ... But after thinking about it is true that there is no reason to change.
Franky worse than Anna, I agree, but Piccolo is a joke? It is a fast character with a very good zonning game, and good 8X ...
For Momotaro and Dio, if you have the opportunity to change their X to change a bit how to play, I see no problem ... it's just a bonus.
raulpica: Totally agree, and that as soon as possible.
Those who support the project, if you know someone competent, tell him if possible.

EDIT: Yes, I will be working on this project.
And your idea for 2 patchs is good, but we're not there yet.

PS: And sorry for my very bad english.
frown.gif

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
you still have yet to get a coder for this... Have you even narrowed down what you are going to need to edit for this (in game and where)? Good luck.

you will need asm knowledge, an emulator with a really good debugger to narrow down where it is what you are trying to change in the game (ie the satsuki glitch -play game with debugger step through til find what is giving glitch - then figure out HOW to fix glitch- could be as simple as a badly done animation or an asm hack to fix a registry error).
Most of what you are talking about sounds small but its not. You might think its as easy as changing a number (like action replay codes) but some things are hard coded and will take some effort to just locate then more effort to change (test change test etc.). If you are talking about reducing damage- is there an action replay code that does that? start there if there isn't then maybe you should start looking into action replay codes as replacement for what you want to do. As the code will generally tell you where it is what you want to change is located, but thats it. (action replay codes overwrite stuff - values either in memory or coded into the game), just as trainers permanently change the game to have the effects on(either through memory editing with a little injector shoved into the game or by patching values over old ones- like ar codes).
check out kodewerx for they're guide on making action replay codes alot of what you want to do might be accomplished the same way, but as I have no experience with this game....

If there is no actual number gauge (a numberless gauge) for damage then it gets harder to locate a value. But you might be able to locate the specific button pushing effects by the action replay value for the buttons (you might understand that, its a little more complicated then I am making it sound, but then thats what the debugger is for).

So it would work this way When you press said buttons do this (write value to memory location thus making damage done less).
then for every specific combo button pressing it would change a memory value to what you want.
I don't have experience with arcodes that change time in game so you would have to research those. (this attack needs to faster thing hmm I don't know about that one).
the she should not spin the opponent around could be a graphic and retiming thing which could be done with a certian file replacement but since I don't know about this games file structure you can't take this statement to seriously. IT would invlove editing 2 of 4 files that work together for every character she can fight against -if I am thinking the regular nds file system. If this game doesn't have that then YOU would need to figure this one out yourself.

the decrease time status might be do- able I just don't know how- It could involve just using a memory overwrite (ar code) or it could involve a full asm hack.
completely removing the black Koma will involve an asm hack and file removal one to fix error from file not found the other to remove files that pertain to black koma.

May not make much sense but this is just a little of what you wanna do.
which again good luck.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Truly, there isn't too much to do. Here are some of the basic things tht NEED to be done -
-Remove the black koma COMPLETELY
-Remove the ability to time stop while time has already been stopped
-Decrease time that status such as freeze, stun, and movement stop last. (freeze and stun should be reduced and last the same amount of time. movment stop should be halfed)
-Remove glitches such as satsuki glitch
-Remove infinite combo's that require no SP
-Decrease the damage of Dio 6's X by a little (don't reduce it by like 20...)
-Reduce start up time of Rengi 6 specials by a little (and i mean a little) and reduce the pushback for rengi 6 X and increase it's damage slightly
-Allow the first stage of Rukia 6's ^X to chain into it's second stage. (if you don't know what i mean go to training set the koma man to block and use Rukia 6 ^X)
-SLIGHTLY reduce the damage of tai's normal attacks
-Make it impossible to use supports while being attacked (blocking or actuially being hit and taking damage)
-^if this is done then i dont think changes to trunks 3 support or Seiya 3 support need to be made.
-Sena 3 support shoud not spin the opponent around (think in conjunction with shorter staus time for Stop effect would be a good enoughf balance)
-Lag for kikuman6 after X has been blocked should remain BUT be reduced by half.
-Momotaro >Y should not push the foe back when blocked and knocks own the oppenent like jojo's >y
-Anna should have here B moves increased in damage by 1 or 2 (her b moves are the weakest in the game)
-Jaguar 4 X should be faster. (this is so people would use him more oposed to only jaguar 5)
-Franky's UA fails LESS. (it can still fail)
-Piccolo deals 2 more damage with each of his normal attacks, is faster, his 5 X+up is much faster, both of his X attacks deal more damage, are faster and his 5 X takes less time to charge and deals 10 more damage at full charge. "

yeah i posted that but i also wanna know how long it would take for a person to make such edits? Which edits would take very long and which are impossible? Or is it that the average time for each of those things are about the same?

Your english isnt even that bad XIII-San. However Idk what you mean when you type things like 8X and 6b though. Is that like the characters ^X or ^b?

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The numbers are often used to show a direction in fighting game.
It's based on the numeric keypad.

Thus:
1 = Diagonal Down-Left
2 = Down
3 = Diagonal Down-Right
4 = Left
5 = Stand
6 = Right
7 = Diagonal Up-Left
8 = Up
9 = Diagonal Up-Right

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XIII-San said:
I'm not a fanboy, I do not like the manga like Naruto, Bleach and Reborn that I find silly. But I find it ridiculous attacks of these two characters, that's all ... But after thinking about it is true that there is no reason to change.
Franky worse than Anna, I agree, but Piccolo is a joke? It is a fast character with a very good zonning game, and good 8X ...
For Momotaro and Dio, if you have the opportunity to change their X to change a bit how to play, I see no problem ... it's just a bonus.
raulpica: Totally agree, and that as soon as possible.
Those who support the project, if you know someone competent, tell him if possible.

EDIT: Yes, I will be working on this project.
And your idea for 2 patchs is good, but we're not there yet.

PS: And sorry for my very bad english.
frown.gif

Piccolo is easily the worst character in the game.
Fast? He's one of the slowest characters.
He does terrible damage, his best combo is 3 hits, his specials can't combo out of his normals and his X attacks are garbage and take far too long to charge for far too little damage.
He also has that totally useless Y+forward that can't combo into or out of any of his attacks.
He's practically a joke character. Even if Anna and Franky are also bad, they're nowhere near as bad as Piccolo.

Anyway, a few more ideas:
Nami (4/5) - Increase damage a little bit (1 or 2 points) on normal attacks, make Y combo into Y+forward after more taps, and make her Y+up birds fly higher. Make her 5 Koma X step forward a little bit so she can combo into it better.
Nami (6) - Increase damage a little bit (1 or 2 points) on normal attacks and make the Y+forward act as a projectile and not as a ranged physical so she can cancel the animation into her X or X+up to make them comboable.
Kakashi - Reduce the speed of his Y+down and make his 5X and 6X inflict Shock effect.
Naruto - Increase the damage of his normal attacks a little.
Lenalee - Increase the damage of her normal attacks a little and make it easier to combo into her specials.
Sakura - Make her 4X, 4X+up and 5X faster.
Freeza - Make Air Y have more startup
Robin - Increase her damage a little.
Yugi - Make his B+forward last longer and nerf his Y attack somehow
Sanji - Increase his damage, make his B+forward have more range and give his B+up more priority to offset how bad it sucks.

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you want to play against me (and friends) at this game, add this on msn: [email protected]
I will show you that Piccolo is not bad at all. ^^

I would answer all your ideas in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good