[Project]Exploring and solving the Wii U with an autistic mind

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Trylk248, May 25, 2017.

1. Trylk248
    OP

Trylk248 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2012
    Canada
    Hello GBATempers! My name's Sebastian, please call me Seb or Trylk.

As you could have read, probably, from the title I am starting a new project.

Let's go through that Project's details chart. :)

PLANNING AND HOW I AM GOING TO WORK WITH IT

First of all, before continue reading, please understand this:
    As I am autistic, this means I "brainly" am less able of social capabilities. But, because my autism is "High", I can relate things that normal people can't.
    E.g.: This, if connected to that should do that and by self-knownledge doing this sould work without issues.

Yes, I can make theories that I know will work without even testing them. How? I "connect" my known "connectors" (what i have in mind *aka : ideas*) with my logic.

So let's go and keep reading this !

The way I will work with that is I will examinate ports and figure out what is known and what's not. Eg : accessory port (bottom) on the DRC's shelling.

Soooo...

Images? Yeah! I will post them when I can and if I have time for it.
    *NOTICE* I will make a lot of efforts regarding image's quality by using a transparent background and censoring barcodes. (You won't see my Wii U serial number).

Sounds ? Maybe... because the thing is : if I do, it's directly recorded from MY OWN WII U and it's kind of "not authorized by Nintendo". Well, I will consider editing MetaDatas so they are not "random files on the Web".

What material/softwares will be used for that ?
    • A computer
    • Audio jack 3.1mm extender (male connectors)
    • Nintendo Wii U console
    • Nintendo Wii U DRC
    • MicroSD Card (32Gb) + adapter
    • A lot of PC softwares (eg: paint dot net, audacity, notepad++)
    What's next? Eh you gotta wait! I'm preparing it right now!

What's your very first theory about it?
    I think this will help people on the GBATemp to understand in another way of thinking how the Wii U works all togheter.

hippy dave likes this.