smellyfungus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello,

my acekards been working fine, even played a few games this morning.
i updated my loaders today, updated cheat database and then added a couple games.
played layton and the diabolical box fine. tried to load apollo justice and it got stuck on loading screen with blue letters.
tested random games. a couple worked and couple didnt.

backed up all files. reformatted with panasonic formater. redownloaded akaio 1.5 and loaders.

updated everything.

tried to play apollo, no go. layton still worked.

i didnt use cheats on any of them. i dont have old loaders since i overwrote it so i cant confirm thats the issue.

also i noticed when i changed skins today it got stuck on loading instead of resetting. but once i reset the new skin i chose was there.

can anyone help?

---
confirmed it was issues with loader. dont know how to lock topic but will wait to see if next loaders cause same issues.
---

confirmed issues

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Have you tried a completely different microSD card?

2. Have you tried the paper trick (small piece of paper between the microSD (non-contact side of the card) and the slot in the Acekard (solved mine).

smellyfungus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im already using the paper trick.

i just tried another card, i didnt copy everything over cause its a 4gb and my normal card is an 8g.

everything works fine again.

is it more likely that my 8gb cards going bad (ive only had it for a few months) or is there any chance that there's a file on there thats screwing things up?

i just find it weird on the 8gb that certain games do work and certain ones fail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-