How do i fire up this card, it just says no card inserted
ohmy.gif

Athang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes i copied the new kernel so that i have TTmenu library and the file TTMenu.dat on the root of the card...

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that happens occationally to me. i usually just pop the cart out, and reinsert the TF card. it always starts working again right after.

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
reformat your microSD card and put the menu on it again, then insert it into the DSTT while it is out of your DS. make sure you hear the "click" of the spring and the card is locked in. then insert the cart into your DS and power it on.

ds4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!
Need help, my DSTT card is broken the micro sd card doesn't stay put inside the DSTT!
Can some one give a solution for that?
Thank you!

Xlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your dstt prolly has contact problem like many people. Read the dstt faq. Something there might help you. Though I suggest not bending the dstt. (mine doesnt work anymore, most likely the cause is I bent it slightly).

Athang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What do u mean by bending the card, its square and flat....

Posts merged

ok, only heard good stuff about it...

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
honestly, i love mine, no problems at all with the card reader or the cart, and it plays every game and homebrew app i want.

try sticking a folded up piece of paper behind the cart to push the contacts forward. i heard this can help.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There have been quality control problems with some DSTT's. If you get a good one, it's a great cart. That's why I always recommend that people ask their seller to test it before sending it out (it's in the seller's best interests to make sure the cart works before sending it). Also, make sure that you can replace it if you get a bad one.

Athang, it definitely sounds like you either have a bad DSTT or a bad microSD card. First try reformmatting your microSD card, and insert it without installing the kernel. You should get an icon that says "Menu?" if it detects a card with no firmware. If you're still getting a "No Card" icon, then try to borrow another microSD card and insert it. Again, don't worry about putting the firmware on it (yet). If it still says "No Card" then your DSTT is probably bad. See if you can exchange it for a new one.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon