Problem With Yugioh WC2008 on M3SDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sazman, Feb 22, 2008.

1. sazman
    OP

sazman Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2007
    Hiya people last night i was casually playing on yugioh WC2008(JP version) playing a match against marcel i had just finished the match so i turned my ds power off now whenever i try to boot the rom from my games folder it just shows to white screens all my other games are working and its not the save as I replaced it with my backup and still the same. Any Ideas?

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    Delete the rom from the card and replace it with a fresh copy. If it still doesn't work, reformat the memory card.

3. sazman
    OP

sazman Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2007
    Trying it now mate will get the results back soon

4. sazman
    OP

sazman Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2007
    tried it but now i cant even copy it over i deleted the old rom and try to put the new one on and it says would you like to replace YugiohWC2008.nds with YugiohWC2008.nds but the first one is 0 bytes and i click yes and it says cannot copy the archive is corrupt or unreadable gonna try formatting it mate cheers for trying though

5. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    Yeah, format the card. Zero byte files that you can't delete are just one of the many joys of a corrupted filesystem.

6. sazman
    OP

sazman Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2007
    Cheers mate its working now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice