Hacking Problem with USB Loader GX

ghost04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello! This is my first post. So I encountered a problem with my USB Loader. Yesterday, I tried to play something after a long time and I kept getting this error saying that "USB device not found. Switching to channel list mode." I tried formating and reformating my USB stick a few times and I managed to get rid of the error, but the problem now is that the Loader recognizes my device, but it doesn't seem to read any of the games on the stick. Even though that I have some games on the stick, I can't see any of them in the menu. Do you, guys, know what might cause this problem and help me solve this problem?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is an official support thread here. It's likely your storage device just isn't compatible. USB flash drives just don't seem to work well with Nintendo's USB stacks.

We would need to know what the device is, what version of the loader you're using, what cIOSes you have installed, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)