Emulation problem with saving donkey kong country 2 (gba)

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
simply put,the game doesn't save by the normal way,and as i lke to fully complete a game,this brings to me 2 problems

1-To unlock all levels,i need all the krencoins,and K.Rool has one...but when i defeat him,the credits roll,and then i return to the title screen (no save,no way of continuing the game)

2-diddy's dash.i played the first world (already unlocked form start) and i liked it!but as it doesn't save,i can't play the other worlds

and maybe the first problem also repats for the second k.roll fight (execpt that it is a dk coin instead of a krencoin,and just for 100%)

i know that i already played a woking rom (as 'proof',in the diddy's dah menu,the roller coaster stages have the haunted house backgrounds,thus,the game could save)

i also could use the FREEDOM cheat,but i would lose all the photos,dk coins,golden feathers,expresso races,swanky's quizes,etc... and i'm not willing to do all that again

i'm almost 100% sure that asking for ROMs is aganist the rules (if someone can confirm that to me...) and i tried 5 roms,none worked that way,but isn't there a way to fix this problem in game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: