Hacking Problem with Saves after Updating

mocoloco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated the software on my card by downloading the most recent moonshl and ez5sys.bin and replacing the old ones with the new ones. I then loaded up my ds, held R while selecting the EZ Flash V, and pressed R again to perform the update. After that I clicked A and then tried to start a game (Final Fantasy A2). The game started fine and everything, but it didn't recognize my save that I had had before - it didn't give the option to load. Is there something in the updating process I missed? Can going back to the previous kernel fix the problem?

Thanks for helping

mocoloco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another question: would it be possible to format my micro sd card (i have the saves backed up) and then just install everything all over again, but using the newest kernel and firmware instead? then, could i just move the saves across, and they would be compatible?

kmihalj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Yap. You can format card .... but why holding R key .... this is not needed anymore

Latest kernel is beta ... few games is freesing on menues (but this is acceptable for beta versions)... Last stable one is almost year old ... and I haven't use it for a while .... so I dont know is stable one working without freeses (ofcourse with lateist resetp.bin)

mocoloco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the saves from all the other games on my sd card, and they all load their respective save files. The only problem seems to be with FFTA2. Do you think there is a resetsp.bin or something that could resolve this problem? or am i just screwed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...