Problem with Revision C R4 Gold: Still has Kirby Squeak Demo Icon

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by HatsInACat, May 23, 2014.

1. HatsInACat
    OP

HatsInACat Newbie

Newcomer
    May 23, 2014
    United States
    Hello, I've come across a problem with my purchases of these two R4 cards. I bought them from the ShopTemp website and now I have two R4i Gold cards. I've already checked the inside components and the outer label and I guess I can confirm they're real based on how another thread on here told me to identify them.

Anyway, the problem is that I was sent a Revision C and a Revision D, if I'm describing them correctly. The D card works just fine and came with some Konami Japanese game as the bootloader icon, but the C card still has Kirby Squeak Squad and gives me the Error Reading Card thing, despite all the proper firmware being in its SD card. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but I haven't been able to find a solution in regards to the C card, since that was out years ago.

My current 3DS version is 7.1.0-16U and runs the D card perfectly. Is there a solution to getting the C card to work at all? I tried to be as informative as I can, but let me know if you need any other info to help me out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice