Hacking problem with my mt card by the games pokemon x and y

GamingAori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,
I have a problem with my mt card. I want to play pokemon x and y but i can't start the games with my 64 gb micro sd card: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B007WTAJTO/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers. I test my micro sd card and the sd card haven't a broken memory. The games work on a 16gb micro sd card. I have a 20mb/s read speed. Animal crossing new leaf works with the 64gb micro sd card. Pokemon x and y are the only games with the problem, the problem is i can't see the icon in the emunand.
How i can fix this problem?

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a lot of problems with Pokémon X in particular on MT-Card. Have you updated to the latest v1.3 firmware, as that is supposed to help timing issues with memory cards. I was only able to get Pokémon working on my fastest 16GB class 10 card which had a read of about 25mb and a write of 13mb. I am sure it is the write speed that is the issue. I also tried it on a class 6 16gb and class 6 4GB and had no success. I had no problems with any other games but Pokémon using slower cards.

GamingAori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated to version 1.2 HW 1.3 2 days ago. and i think 15-20 mb read speed is okay? my slower 16 gb sd card works fine. The 64 gb micro sd card have sometimes 15 mb read speed.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the problem with Nand save games like Pokémon is the write speed and not the read speed. The save data is written inside the Rom file itself (not in a separate .sav file like the eeprom game's saves). So check you write speed and use your microSD with the fastest write and test that.

DarkKnightPT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i use 1.4 & 1.2 too on my MT Card with kingstone 32gb micro sdhc class 10 and it works without any issue. try another microsd. my class4 32gb didnt work with it so its a matter of luck i guess

Reactions: GamingAori

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
not trying to be funny, but how come i keep seeing people calling them sanddisk and kingstone......it sounds like fake chinese rip off cards XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...