Problem with lmp plugin (MERGED LOVE (r4) BNSM1.4.1)

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by azotyp, Mar 4, 2008.

1. azotyp
    OP

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    I have a question something happened , that my lmp plugin hangs up when I want to play sound with it, I tried copying all files of new firmware but it doesnt work, I cannot reformat microsd and memory because I have too much files on It and copying all that would make lot of time. can anyone help me ? Can anyone check does lmp plugin works correctly ? Could it be that my acekard or memory are broken, how th fix it without formatting ?

2. Raisingod

Member Raisingod GBAtemp Fan

Israel

There are few problems with BNSM 1.41 due to globalsettings.ini issues and some plug in issue . I had a short look at the code the other day and I think I have a general idea what the problem might be .( also some problems are a result of the lack of competability with Blis 4.08K4 globalsettings.ini FW since he changed some things in the globalsettings.ini)

PS:

Till then I won't reccomend changing the "Patch" settings as the will probably wouldn't work.

3. gratefulbuddy

Member gratefulbuddy amateur lunatic

United States
    On the AK forum, under the BNSM thread you can now download a "fixed patches" 1.4.1.
    Link

4. Raisingod

Member Raisingod GBAtemp Fan

Israel

LOL I knew it was the parseDAT [​IMG].Seems like I finally got a good enough grip of the FW source [​IMG]