Hacking Problem with DPG conversion

Fishstalker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i got a bit of a problem with converting to DPG.

But first the backstory of this.
Well ive got an EDGE card and if anyones got EDGE theyll know that the only moonshell that will work with EDGE is their own custom one which is Moonshell 1.71 for EDGE.

So thats the one im using, now heres the problem, for some reason the moonshell wont play DPG files which are converted with DPG tools for Moonshell 2.0 so i found a DPG tool 1.31 for Moonshell 1.71 and tried to use that to convert my files, but it doesnt work.

It keeps saying 'Audio stream was not able to be acquired'.

So as a member of the DS society i am coming to you guys for help or suggestions as to what to do.

Is it a problem with the DPG tools? A problem with my EDGE card? Any help would be appreciated especially from other EDGE users. (If you use EDGE could you give me a list of the programs you use on your card? eg. the moonshell version and DPG converter?).

Thanks alot guys, sorry if its a bit of a mouthful hehe.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
1st of all try a program called Super Converter which can convert anything into qanything including DPG. Convert and try using that.
Failing that try using the official moonshell v1.71. The moonshell on the Supercard's (their OS) is rubbish compared to it I don't know how the EDGE one compares.

napoleon76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Or you could just use Media Convert
yaynds.gif
hate2.gif
gbasp.gif
yaypsp.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You could use moonshell 2.
tongue.gif
If not you can use imtoo or w.e its called. If you use its moonshell 2 setting it still works on moonshell 1.71 (tested on my acekard) It's probably something to do with the encoding that moonshell 2 uses anyways.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
You could use moonshell 2.
tongue.gif
If not you can use imtoo or w.e its called. If you use its moonshell 2 setting it still works on moonshell 1.71 (tested on my acekard) It's probably something to do with the encoding that moonshell 2 uses anyways.

I've never gotten Moonshell 2 to work on my Supercard. It brings up some error about 2 files using the same sector.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated