Hacking Problem updating games

jeffw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm using a gateway, so I'm going for it. So I've had a gateway for a few years now. I just decided to pick it back up and play some games, my problem is, lots of games have updates now. I figured I'd go ahead and update them, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried both download now, and go to eshop and download. It downloads, a Popup happens and says you can manage your updates by going to settings, etc. Then after that, it still says there's an update available. I checked the settings and that aren't any download files in the dlc section. I'm on emunand 10.7 and I've tried multiple games. Majora's mask, smash, and hyrule warriors just to name a few. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm using a gateway, so I'm going for it. So I've had a gateway for a few years now. I just decided to pick it back up and play some games, my problem is, lots of games have updates now. I figured I'd go ahead and update them, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried both download now, and go to eshop and download. It downloads, a Popup happens and says you can manage your updates by going to settings, etc. Then after that, it still says there's an update available. I checked the settings and that aren't any download files in the dlc section. I'm on emunand 10.7 and I've tried multiple games. Majora's mask, smash, and hyrule warriors just to name a few. Any suggestions? Thanks
the games have to be the same region as your 3ds to download updates properly. if they're in the same region, it could be if they're RF patched, but I don't have a gateway so I can't really say.

If you install BBM/Devmenu/FBI to your emunand you can download .cia format updates and install them that way, as well.

Last edited by Hking0036,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*