Hacking Problem pushing sxos payload pic included

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried a few things tonight I can confirm it’s not the sd card swapped my sons and vice versa , it’s definitely not the sx pro dongle pushes payload in my sons switch fine and I downloaded the latest boot.dat from xecutor website so you can tick that box aswell .. the only thing left to do is try and push payload through pc which I doubt and replace sd reader in switch which is a long shot considering it’s acting normal with everything else Nintendo related ...

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Update ...... tried launching sx payload bin file through pc and tegra exact same result..

Tried hekate through tegra initially it loads and then get a error message make sure sd reader is seated properly which is odd because it appears to operate normally with original firmware

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last edited by linuxares,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

Ignore everything I said. Just buy a new SD Card reader. They're super easy to exchange!

It can't be that - the OP said that that when booting normally - the Nintendo folder is being created on the micro sd card. If the reader or card was faulty - that folder wouldn't get created. The problem is that boot.dat is not being executed (and it can't be firmware related - as that switch nand can be totally blank and sx os/hekate will still boot). For some reason the switch won't execute anything from micro sd card.

TBH I think the OP is trolling - there's no reason that boot.dat or hekate wouldn't execute if as he claims the card works under normal firmware but not when booting custom payloads.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can't be that - the OP said that that when booting normally - the Nintendo folder is being created on the micro sd card. If the reader or card was faulty - that folder wouldn't get created. The problem is that boot.dat is not being executed (and it can't be firmware related - as that switch nand can be totally blank and sx os/hekate will still boot). For some reason the switch won't execute anything from micro sd card.

TBH I think the OP is trolling - there's no reason that boot.dat or hekate wouldn't execute if as he claims the card works under normal firmware but not when booting custom payloads.

Well the switch can boot OFW without the need of a SD card, when he used the dongle the system looks for the boot.dat on the sd card. If he sees the SD card in OFW then I'm not sure what up with his switch.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Well the switch can boot OFW without the need of a SD card, when he used the dongle the system looks for the boot.dat on the sd card. If he sees the SD card in OFW then I'm not sure what up with his switch.

Yes, but also when the switch boots in OFW - Nintendo folders are created - which proves the sd card reader is working fine, as it can read/write properly. Also the card is formatted properly - or it wouldn't be recognised and be able to be written to.

The payloads he is using/tried are not faulty as they have been tested on another switch.

The OP is either trolling or lying about something if you ask me, as there's no way the payloads can not execute properly if the sd card works (as he has claimed).

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hekate doesn't need anything on the SD Card to boot. So that would be a test. Or try running Fusee-primary, it should try to boot atmosphere.

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I have 5 pages here and you think I’m trolling seriously dude

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, but also when the switch boots in OFW - Nintendo folders are created - which proves the sd card reader is working fine, as it can read/write properly. Also the card is formatted properly - or it wouldn't be recognised and be able to be written to.

The payloads he is using/tried are not faulty as they have been tested on another switch.

The OP is either trolling or lying about something if you ask me, as there's no way the payloads can not execute properly if the sd card works (as he has claimed).
Yeah I’m trolling like I dont have better things to do

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyway swapped out the sd reader still same issues about to move on too hard basket ...
image.jpg
and by the way does the pic look like I’m trolling

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya