Hacking Problem copying loadiine to 128 GB microSD

zongalito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i've tried with three different 128 gb microSD to copy my loadiine games, but everytime i try i always get a corrupt file error, which is odd for me since with 64 gb it doesnt happen, i tried with copying tools like extremecopy pro and winmend copy but both skip a lot of files while copying so then i have uncomplete copies of my games, idk what to do
if it helps i have windows 8.1 64bits

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i've tried with three different 128 gb microSD to copy my loadiine games, but everytime i try i always get a corrupt file error, which is odd for me since with 64 gb it doesnt happen, i tried with copying tools like extremecopy pro and winmend copy but both skip a lot of files while copying so then i have uncomplete copies of my games, idk what to do

How sure are you that 128gb card is not fake?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

Reactions: Subtle Demise

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it formatted to FAT32? If it wasn't, that's the problem

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly make sure you are formatting to fat32, otherwise it won't work in the wii
Secondly, test your sd cards with h2testw. If you bought that 128gb card for what seemed like a really good price, chances are it is a fake. They will appear on the computer as about 128GB, but in actuality are only 8GB or less. Once you reach the actual limit it starts overwritting the data at the start of the card, and it ends in a corrupted mess. h2testw will let you know if that is the case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...