Problem copying loadiine to 128 GB microSD

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by zongalito, Sep 2, 2016.

1. zongalito
    OP

zongalito GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Rancagua, Chile
    i've tried with three different 128 gb microSD to copy my loadiine games, but everytime i try i always get a corrupt file error, which is odd for me since with 64 gb it doesnt happen, i tried with copying tools like extremecopy pro and winmend copy but both skip a lot of files while copying so then i have uncomplete copies of my games, idk what to do
    if it helps i have windows 8.1 64bits

2. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    How sure are you that 128gb card is not fake?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

Subtle Demise likes this.
  3. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    Test your cards with h2testw and report back what it says. I'm almost certain they're counterfeit.

4. baselhamad

baselhamad "F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر

Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    Bethlehem, West Bank. Palestine
    Is it formatted to FAT32? If it wasn't, that's the problem

5. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Firstly make sure you are formatting to fat32, otherwise it won't work in the wii
    Secondly, test your sd cards with h2testw. If you bought that 128gb card for what seemed like a really good price, chances are it is a fake. They will appear on the computer as about 128GB, but in actuality are only 8GB or less. Once you reach the actual limit it starts overwritting the data at the start of the card, and it ends in a corrupted mess. h2testw will let you know if that is the case.