Hacking Probably an odd question - PSP games...

Muradin007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, Before you write this off as another duplicate thread trying to ask the same question as everyone else, please read just a bit further. I have heard and read that it is both impossible and possible to play PSP games on the Vita. That you would have to buy and download them from the online store. Is there any hack or news that would allow one to play physical copies of PSP games? I am not looking to pirate perse. I would like to still purchase physical copies of psp copies instead of downloading them. As of now, I do not own a PSP or a Vita, but I want games for both. I don't want to buy two systems, so it would be awesome if I could a Vita and then perform some hack to allow it to play legit physical copies of PSP games. This may come across as peculiar and odd, but is there anything I could do?

soulrazor

Trophies
XP
Country
It is impossible to play psp physical games on a vita.(vita has no umd reader)
But it is possible to play psp games on a vita IF the psp game is bought from PSN, so no legal way to play your legitimate physical psp games on a vita.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
there is eCFW for the vita
BUT

you MUST have bought the right game off the PSN to use the exploit, be for it gets removed, with could happed 24h or less when the game name is released
also , jusr might NOT be ale to update if you wait to keep using eCFW as a FW update can stop the exploit form working

eCFW, CFW for the vita's PSP emulation mode
with that you can play homebrew and ISO (just use a real psp to make the ISO form you UMDs)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm just saying you don't have to agree with someone all the time just because you see them as a friend you can agree with whoever you want it's not like some big pops circle jerk you have to appease to certain crowds only
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    or something
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, some 10 mg what?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, weed gummies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i didnt mean that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    gummy candy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    god these things taste fucking awful
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes I call @Sicklyboy a sexy bitch then a moron just to keep it 50/50
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, the constant emotional whiplash keeps me on my toes, ready to expect anything, at any moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I used to take CBD gummies as an alternative to anti-depressants. 10mg. I do not recommend these as it made me much worse.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Builds characters sometimes you gotta smack balls together other times you gotta shoot your friends
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, I don't think my body processes cannabinoids properly, at least through edibles. Taking 10, 20mg of weed edibles does nothing for me ever, which is why I'm just yoloing my way into this bottle to see how many eat and how stoned I get lmao
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol glad to hear it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember eating thc chocolate I either did too much or it was laced cause I had to 911 myself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Puking and uncontrollable shakes
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I had 45mg of edibles a few nights ago and got to the point of like "oh I feel a light buzz in my body" and then it went away like 10 minutes later
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'll take that as a no thanks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Should have formulated the apology better
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, I don't think you've got anything you need to apologize for in here m8
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather just smoke it.... But I can't get these damn gummies to light
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, i was apologizing to rez
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, I know what I said 😎
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I would but all of the bud I have is old and shitty lol. Still not out of the question for a little later though
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even if it goes class 3 Kansas still won't do shit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But my doctors like oh yeah just take ativain
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: But my doctors like oh yeah just take ativain