imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It looks like the prince of Persia is making a comeback and from what I can tell this game has only recently been announced (correct me if I'm wrong) but here's what IGN has to say about the DS version so far:

A new Prince of Persia game specifically designed for the Nintendo DS system, featuring an entirely new storyline and new characters.

The game is also going to be released on the PS3, XBOX 360 and PC

the only remark I have is that I hope Ubisoft don't make it similar to Assassins creed DS or (God forbid) use the same game engine as that disappointment.

But otherwise, fingers crossed
biggrin.gif

UPDATE 5th July:

Prince of Persia: The Fallen King utilizes the unique stylus controls and brings acrobatic combat to the Nintendo DS.

New Screenies

0ffeadccd8.jpg

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
It looks like the prince of Persia is making a comeback and from what I can tell this game has only recently been announced (correct me if I'm wrong) but here's what IGN has to say about the DS version so far:

A new Prince of Persia game specifically designed for the Nintendo DS system, featuring an entirely new storyline and new characters.

The game is also going to be released on the PS3, XBOX 360 and PC

Wait, what?

Will be waiting for this, hopefully it's a real action game, not like the previous DS game.

Suspicion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how I feel about them taking out the dagger of time, but I do love the new artstyle, and the claw thing sounds pretty cool I guess.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"It's called "Prince of Persia : Heir Apparent" ..."

Actually, Ubisoft called that one out, it's not. Currently, it's just "Prince of Persia", but they'll probably throw a subtitle in soon enough.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but the new pop ds will probably be crappy 3d like assassins creed rather than sleek 2d.

man.. a new 2d prince of persia with a polish like the castlevanias...that would be the shit!
wub.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well, castlevania is kinda "slow" compared to the newer POPs. but i still like it. i only used it as an example because it looks awesome and the controls are tweaked really well. imo the castlevanias are among the best 2d action games for the DS.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
2128 said:
"It's called "Prince of Persia : Heir Apparent" ..."

Actually, Ubisoft called that one out, it's not. Currently, it's just "Prince of Persia", but they'll probably throw a subtitle in soon enough.

Thank you
smile.gif

Game Informer started that rumor and then Gamespot at Ubidays.
Ubisoft Community Managers Jinx FD/UbiRazz issued a statement saying it was false.

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
the only remark I have is that I hope Ubisoft don't make it similar to Assassins creed DS or (God forbid) use the same game engine as that disappointment.
Ain't that the truth! I hope they stay as far away from Assassin's Creed DS and do something different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: eVEN THESE KID OF KIDS 🐐